Broadway to file Chapter 11!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by EF4869, Aug 8, 2002.

1. I am lost in all of this. Two months ago I met a guy Joe Goldberg who presented himself as one of the owners of Broadway and he tried to recruit me in New York but I was very surprised to see a huge room without any traders (maybe 8 people were around altogether). Who is that Joe guy and what is his role in all of this ? I have his business card.

#21     Aug 18, 2002
  2. I have a considerable amount of cash still there. Should I be worried? I belive it falls below the SIPC insured amount. Either way, based on what I just read I'm pulling it out. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, and more than just a little worried.

#22     Aug 18, 2002
  3. NOT AT ALL SURPRISED. met these people at the online trading expo in nyc. took a long time .......97 seconds to be exact.... to look for the exit and get away from these bs con artists!!!!!!

#23     Aug 18, 2002
  4. strat3x

strat3x

It's my understanding that Joe ran the Boca Raton office.

#24     Aug 18, 2002
  5. I don't know if Broadway was composed of "BS con artists" as Blackwood was, but there were definitely a lot of guys who made extremely good money with them between '97 and '00. I wonder if there book, Day Trader Secrets (about there successful traders), is still in book stores. That'd be a little funny.

#25     Aug 18, 2002
  6. who didn't make extremely good money from 97-00

#26     Aug 18, 2002
  7. True I guess.

#27     Aug 19, 2002
  8. Stockman,could careless about the broadway deal, infact all those firms are the same, chop shops and its only amatter of time before they all go up in smoke.

But i like the cartoon....kick ass

#28     Aug 20, 2002
  9. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

broadway- the biggest piece of shit firm on the street.........boooyyyaaaaa!!!! seriously, these idiots suck some major ass...............

#29     Aug 20, 2002
  10. thanks for the compliment.

#30     Aug 20, 2002