Broad Street Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by alfredmaul, Apr 20, 2009.

1. I think they charge like a penny a share plus they charge for training if your going in as a beginner not the place to go their rates are way to high. On second thought not the best place for someone with experience either the most leverage you'll get is 10 to 1. The whole reason for joining a prop firm is for more leverage, like 25 or 30 to 1!!!!

#12     Nov 19, 2009
  2. I am getting .004 per share...

#13     Nov 19, 2009
  3. Profile For thetradersroom-

Occupation-- Financial Coach, Master Trader

-----------------------------

What is a "master trader"?

#14     Nov 19, 2009
  4. I have been trading full time for 7 years now and have been profitable all 7. I guess it's my way of filling my own ego... In reality, no one can "Master" this market.

I have just been working with clients for a while helping them Master their EMOTIONS more then anything, which is the down fall for ALL traders. Mastering your emotions BTW takes about 150 years to do...lol

#15     Nov 19, 2009
  5. No offense but .004 per share is nothing to write home about any prop shop will give that to most NEW traders. I know traders that trade at no deposit prop firms that get better than .004 a share.

#16     Nov 19, 2009
  6. Let's hear them!

#17     Nov 24, 2009
  7. 4EXJOE

4EXJOE

More like a "master bater" LOL

#18     Nov 24, 2009

8. Obviously you work there not trying to be negative but I've checked out many different prop firms broad street being one of them that place seems more like a chop shop than a prop shop.

If your going to a place where you have to deposit money .004 to .006 is usually what any DECENT FIRM will charge a new guy, if you have experience and have a proven track record you'll probably get a lower charge per share. Broad street charges new guys .012 a share at only 4 to1 leverage WTF, now if this was a no deposit firm it wouldn't be a big deal but it isn't you have to deposit at least 5000 DOLLARS.

#19     Nov 24, 2009

9. i get .0025 and i've been there 2 years and never every had one issue.

#20     Nov 24, 2009