Brk.a Brk.b

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by nitro, Nov 19, 2008.

1. nitro

nitro

The Berkshire company shares have been slammed along with just about everything else. There is probably no better business in the world. However, do not buy just yet.

I hate to say this because WB is one of the heroes of traders. He is very old and may die soon. The stock will get blasted just like AAPL will get blasted if Jobs dies. If the [re] insurance part of BRK is not in trouble, this is an easy buy if you are aware of the risks.

2. Warren Buffett is a jackass. Fuck all his past accomplishments.

3. I used to admire the guy until he associated with the left and called for higher taxes for the rich because they can afford it.

4. zdreg

zdreg

you are one to be admired and emulated.

5. Daal

Daal

Berkie earnings should stay under pressure for years

6. PortI385

PortI385

No. BRK.A and BRK.B have bottomed. They will go higher. There's a reason why Buffett is a billionaire.

7. old farts everywhere are being impaled on their 'experience'

nothing more deadly than thinking you know something when you don't. Many here at ET have that disease.

Another Pinhead bought a huge block of Ford at 8 not long ago , and I said he was a senile old jackass at the time.

Sad

8. BRK is starting to resemble a financial comany laden with bad investments and mystery assets. The last quarter was horrible.

9. I looked at brk today when it was 90k

Amazing it fell 6k from there.

Buffet must be shitting his drawers