Britain Worst place to live in Europe.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Oct 11, 2009.

1. wtf, I thought this shit is all over the news; http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126205777951008533.html

ya that's all they can do, cry, keep crying pussies, the world doesn't even give a fuck what you consider human or inhuman

#51     Dec 29, 2009

2. most pple caught with drugs in asia always plead insanity of some sort or the other

#52     Dec 30, 2009
  3. Lethn

Lethn

I can't help but laugh at all these studies that keep coming out and stating the obvious.

If I start making serious money from trading I'm going to out of the UK in a manner of seconds.

#53     Dec 30, 2009
  4. another example of British interference in sovereign matters...

the UK has forgotten it is not a colonial empire anymore. It is politically dead.

Economically, it now ranks behind Italy. Deflate it for what it's worth and it ranks with the likes of Portugal. When I say deflate it, I mean deflate it for the insane amount of public and private borrowing that has occurred in the last year and that may never be repaid.

And to make it worse, Brits think they can play football and that they stand a chance of winning the next world cup.

Come on, get real. The premiership is a great money machine attracting lots of foreign players but when it comes to homegrown talent, don't make me laugh :D

Brits can't play football and will never win a world cup again. Sorry for the disappointment but it's time to get real. Come on Brits, back to the fishing boats.

#54     Dec 30, 2009
  5. risky63

risky63

that guy was lucky......by lethal injection.
    those women involved in that powdered milk scandal got a lethal injection too.........ak-47 style. got the pics .
    and no i'm not goin to post them.

#55     Dec 30, 2009
  6. They should nationalize the Premier League.

#56     Dec 30, 2009
  7. Is there any country that has its head on straight and does good for all the right reasons?

#57     Dec 30, 2009
  8. zdreg

zdreg

today's generation the great grand children
    of those who won the 2nd world war are not made of the same stuff:

TWILIGHT YEARS

The Paradox of Britain Between the Wars

By Richard Overy

"This reviewer has been unable to forget the June 1939 survey sent out to all medical personnel of the British Psycho-Analytical Society, asking them to state preferences for their wartime service — whether they would rather do hospital work, emergency work, work with children or work with adults. Ernest Jones, the 60-year-old doyen of British psychoanalysis, sent back his form with a simple declaration scrawled at the bottom: “Ready for anything. E. J.” Perhaps that is a clue to why, despite the all-pervading sense of crisis, Britain survived its twilight years — and the catastrophic war that followed."

where is the stiff upper lip today?

#58     Dec 30, 2009
  9. Gone......... there's only a few of us English gentlemen left holding the fort.

#59     Dec 30, 2009
  10. sure there is ... i mean only if you are stupid enough to believe so

#60     Dec 30, 2009