Britain Worst place to live in Europe.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Actually I got arrested for having a piss in the street...didnt even get a chance to finish writing my name!
    ----------------------

Almost happened to me too! Except the bobby said "you can't do that here" and led me down the street through a courtyard and said "go do your business in there". I thanked him and asked what is this place and he said "The French Embassy".

#41     Dec 29, 2009
  2. risky63

risky63

not bad folks, know a few. and btw...have you ever been to nyc?
    pissing everywhere.
    thank god I can pee off the dock when the bar is packed. the squid don't mind.
    and besides, i'm irish and nobody can SEE me doin it!

#42     Dec 29, 2009
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol

seeing as most of the yanks couldnt even point to the uk on a map (proven fact), im surprised any of you care!!??

besides, weve won 2 world wars. the yanks helped the germans in the first (who lost), and were late in the second - so it doesnt count.

every war the yanks have started, they either lost (nam), or didnt finish properly (ww2, iraq 1, iraq 2, af-stan, that little african country in black hawk down....)

you cant even run a democratic election without it being rigged - how bush got in 2nd time. reminds me of iran.

having said that, the uk is going downhill, and uk girls are almost as easy as american girls.

so there

:p

#43     Dec 29, 2009
  4. Street urination? There is a solution, but I think pissing in the street is still better...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n-QWbuwJSfQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n-QWbuwJSfQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#44     Dec 29, 2009
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

1/ were glad you didnt stay
    2/ thats called HISTORY, and CHARACTER - something yanks do not have so im not surprised it seemed alien to you
    3/ thats cos we dont really like you lot
    4/ true - but at least we dont execute adults who have mental health issues/mental age of a four year old in a torture chamber/ wooden chair with 10000v which slowly cooks from the inside out. hmmm the height of civalisation im sure!

only kidding. i love you yanks really, even if it is out of pitty :D

#45     Dec 29, 2009
  6. C#2.0

C#2.0

It looks like that's pretty much their plan for expansion and growth. :D

#46     Dec 29, 2009

7. err why do u say that?:confused:

#47     Dec 29, 2009
  8. britain is the worst place in the world

who gives a fuck about britain anyways, didn't china just execute one of their crappy ass citizens, ignoring the country's pathetic supposedly top official's pleas, didn't UAE dump 100s of those shit faced britians into their prisons for defaulting on their loans, what a powerless piece of shit that country is, I'd never want to set foot in it

#48     Dec 29, 2009
  9. +1

why people, specially western people, specially americans are so fucking delusional is beyond me

they actually believe they have a country based on morals and character :confused:

#49     Dec 29, 2009
  10. good for them, they should keep'em, cause I don't want to ever meet a british bitch, so fucking ugly, and to top it off they have attitude issues

#50     Dec 29, 2009