Britain Worst place to live in Europe.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Oct 11, 2009.

1. I am finding it hard to see your argument.

#31     Oct 13, 2009
  2. Trust me,you can keep the British women. They are one of the reasons English men decided to go to far off places and colonize them which often meant that they did not have to come back home. I mean look at Cook, poor sap had to run all the way to New Z. to make sure none of those beauties would follow.

:D

#32     Oct 13, 2009
  3. lindq

lindq

America was made "great" through slavery and exploitation of the poor for the past 300 years, not through some idealistic crap about personal accountability.

#33     Oct 13, 2009
  4. Speak for yourself. A diamond geezer like me always gets the gal - fact.

#34     Oct 13, 2009
  5. romik

romik

wee man, wee ....

#35     Oct 13, 2009
  6. nob?

#36     Oct 13, 2009
  7. Yeah right :D
    Come to Lithuania. We have prices and taxes of a prosperous country and wages and crime rate of a third world country. We're right here, in EU. Come to us, if it's so bad in Britain :(

#37     Dec 29, 2009
  8. I went to London for a brief visit. I found everything is old and in decay. People are very pretentiously snobbish. The worst of all, people urinate in the street at night.:D

#38     Dec 29, 2009
  9. I had an English friend visiting here in europe.

He was amazed how expensive everything is in the stores.

Double of what they pay in Great Britain.

Love the Brits though.

Footy, fries, boozing and woman with no self esteem.

Whats not to like.

#39     Dec 29, 2009
  10. Actually I got arrested for having a piss in the street...didnt even get a chance to finish writing my name!

My wife is a Londoner and I spend quite a bit of time over there.
    London only sucks if you are poor...otherwise its the best city in the world.

#40     Dec 29, 2009