Britain Worst place to live in Europe.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Oct 11, 2009.

1. lmao

first we invade their countries under false pretenses to accommodate our hidden agenda.

then we want them to immigrate elsewhere or respect our culture when residing in our countries??

#11     Oct 13, 2009
  2. achilles28

achilles28

It's divide and conquer.

Keep the people at war so its easy to run game on the Country.

Also, open-door immigration provides an effective backstop for huge Government.

Piss-poor foreigners always look for a handout. Bring enough in, and any talk of fiscal conservatism (small Government) gets quashed by the rafts of foreigners who make their living off the dole.

Its a long-term play to keep career politicians in a job.

#12     Oct 13, 2009
  3. ashatet

ashatet

My company has an office in UK and the people with similar work get paid less, they have to pay higher taxes and also they have to pay more for just about everything.

But life is more than finances. Life is otherwise very good in UK.

#13     Oct 13, 2009
  4. what if many of these immigrants were Iraquis & Afghans ( arab looking )? Britain participated in the destruction of their country, so they should have expected the destitutes to flock back in.

#14     Oct 13, 2009
  5. Feck me there are some ignorant, racist people on this site.

#15     Oct 13, 2009
  6. just21

just21

Discussing immigration is not racist. Why is it government policy to fund people not to work and abortion when there is such a high demand for labour?

#16     Oct 13, 2009
  7. romik

romik

Clearly you haven't visited Finland, Portugal & Turkey.

I have a question for you my American buddy, do you own a silicon dick nowadays?

#17     Oct 13, 2009
  8. achilles28

achilles28

It's got nothing to do with racism.

America was made Great by personal accountability. 1800's immigration was Sink or Swim. There was no free lunch or Government handout. Immigrants - regardless of color or creed - knew that. So only the self-reliant and hard working moved here!

Now the system rewards foreigners, pays their education, welfare, food, medical. Plus, lets them chain immigrate their broke, sick families so Americans can pay for them, too! Its a FREE RIDE. That's why the illegals fence-jump to get here.

Eliminate all Government handouts to foreigners (no $$$$ under any circumstance), and open-door immigration would work fine.

#18     Oct 13, 2009
  9. Lethn

Lethn

Achilles is exactly right, I remember hearing about how there were women who would get themselves pregnant and then move to Ireland I believe it was and have a baby there just so that they can apply for citizenship.

It isn't bloody racist but immigration is actually a part of our debt problems and that's an unfortunate fact. Though successtrading worded it in a rather stupid fashion.

#19     Oct 13, 2009
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Happens all the time with Mexicans. They call them 'anchor babies'.

#20     Oct 13, 2009