Britain wants more Muslim, Hindu spies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thesharpone, Nov 27, 2007.

1. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Britain_wants_more_Muslim_Hindu_spies/articleshow/2573382.cms

" LONDON: They are not quite the prototype of Ian Fleming's Martini-drinking, Aston Martin-tooling, macho English playboy secret agent James Bond, but Britain's desperately-seeking, mainly-white foreign and domestic intelligence services have launched an unusual publicity drive to recruit Muslim and Hindu agents by allowing a few of the existing handful to speak out about their lives. "

you think the pay is good? you think it's worth the headache? I don't know, maybe I might convert to islam, change my name, put it in the resume and apply for a job at MI7

talking of MI7;

"LONDON (Reuters) - The success of the James Bond movies has given the British Secret Intelligence Service a recruitment headache -- too many cranks want to join MI6.

"I think it gives people a false impression of what working for the organisation is actually like," the head of MI6 recruitment -- named only as "Mark" -- told BBC Radio One's Newsbeat programme on Monday.

"So it does tend to turn up quite a lot of thrill seekers and fantasists and we're really not interested in them".

As well as dismissing the notion that spying was a never-ending life of fast cars, fast women and shaken not stirred Martini cocktails, "Mark" was keen to demolish another myth surrounding MI6.

"We don't have a licence to kill -- we don't carry Berettas -- that's simply not true.""

http://uk.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUKL2520045420071126

Mark didn't get any, that's why he was keen to demolish that myth, [​IMG]

2. by the way I fucking hate fucking james bond movies

3. I thought they were great, overall.
    What didn't you like about them?

Besides, they are the only known instance of any englishmen being regarded as suave or debonair, i think thats important historically. Even if its fiction:D

4. his car and geeky gadgets remind me of inspector gadget [​IMG]

his driving is like that of a teenager who just got hold of a car after playing various versions of 'need for speed' for 254 days straight

those fuck moves are supposed to be lethal, why not just grab the girl's head, stick his dick in her eyeball and cum in her brain, what are those jackass style cock ride scenes?

double'o'seven, give me a fucking break, that sounds like counting your shit while taking a dump