Britain & Iran or How I learned To Love The Bomb...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Mvic

Mvic

Thank goodness they were British and not US soldiers.

#11     Apr 2, 2007
  2. What is puzzling about the whole GB - Iran thing, is that those soldiers - within a couple days - started talking about how they were wrong and violated Iran's space??!!

For gosh sakes, there wasn't a mark on 'em that I saw! Never have I seen soldiers roll over so fast. Did Iran withhold tea time? Heck, it took a few years of torture for the Gitmo prisoners to start talking!

What the hell is going on... :confused:

#12     Apr 2, 2007
  3. That was the whole idea of the snatch.

#13     Apr 2, 2007
  4. If they were US soldiers, US troops would be already on the ground and air and navel strikes who have begun. The Iranian president is not that dumb. He knows, if they were US troops, Bush would take them from Germany or somewhere else and place them in Iran. Not to mention the are US troops on both sides of Iran already. Believe it or not, Bush would also have the countries support to get the troops back. He's not much into diplomacy. :eek:

#14     Apr 2, 2007
  5. I am afraid that we do know where they are being held.

They are in 2 or 3 groups. The first group being held directly under the first bomb to fall.

#15     Apr 2, 2007
  6. Don't confuse American military policy in Iraq with future endeavors in Iran.

We have ground troops in Iraq because we're policing the place. We're not at war with Iraq per se'.

There will be no need for a dedication of troops into Iran. It'll just be a series of lethal air strikes.

Iraq kicked Iran's ass in the early 80's. Iran has little defense against a Western style air campaign.

The "over/under" on U.S. vs. Iran will be based on the 3 hours or so it took for the allies to win the Gulf War.

#16     Apr 2, 2007
  7. Actually guys the Brits could mess up Iran good.
    It wouldn't be a ground attack of course-- surgical and not so surgical air strikes to disrupt the public.

I believe they have some idea of where their troops are the Brits have very good intelligence INSIDE Iran.

Iran cannot turn the oil into gas no refining capability so it's bomb em' dark. Embargo. No gas in. and wait em' out/ Current regime won't make it past October.

Time to stop messing with these fools. By getting The Brits to bomb we can secretly set their nuclear ambitions back 10 years and let a few Mosad agents run around picking off troublemakers.

England has been humiliated. You don't humiliate THE Queen. And get away with it... Scramble those jets boys!

#17     Apr 2, 2007
    #18     Apr 2, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Another "Paper Tiger" ........ You have no idea what they might be going thru; torture comes in a variety of forms. What good does it do the sailors family for them to be tough?? not a damn thing. It really doesnt matter what they say as long as by saying it they can get back to their families...its not like they are giving out secrets; then perhaps I would understand....

I agree with stoned....lets get this over with. I'd rather it be now than later...i dont care where the price of oil goes to in the short run. I'd rather send them back a couple of years...

#19     Apr 2, 2007
  10. Is that right lol.
    I say they're ready to drop down on their knees and beg.

I read on Google that British are upset about Bush talking about "hostages". Makes you think.

#20     Apr 2, 2007