Britain In Full Blown Economic Panic

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 22, 2009.

1. gnome

gnome

You sir, are an ingratious SON-OF-A-BITCH and a total FUCKING IDIOT!

If I had may way, American would be isolationist except for mutually beneficial trade. And you all could stew in your own messes.

#51     Jan 23, 2009
  2. Thank you for your different perspective, but please be more specific. Which country are you from? Specifically, which comments support your position? You know what the rest of the world thinks how?

And judging by the comments in this thread, the U.S. does not hold a monopoly on "ignorami." There is more than enough to go around.

#52     Jan 23, 2009
  3. gnome

gnome

:mad: :mad:

#53     Jan 23, 2009
  4. Badoit

Badoit

Quod erat demonstrandum.

#54     Jan 23, 2009
  5. QED, indeed, but like I said earlier, there is more than enough to go around.

#55     Jan 23, 2009
  6. clacy

clacy

Ok, fair enough Badoit. Now that you've enlightened us with your perspective, please list some specific examples of grievances that you hold toward the US.

Also, please inform me which countries are more enlightened (not ignorami) than the US and reasons why.

Thanks in advance.

#56     Jan 23, 2009
  7. dave74

dave74

These countries are in the worst condition right now (I'm talking out of just the developed countries. Of course there are developing countries that are in far worse shape): UK, Spain, Ireland, Italy, and Greece.

We need to keep a close eye on these countries.

They may be the first dominoes to fall in the next level of this crisis.

#57     Jan 23, 2009
  8. dave74

dave74

LOL @ Canada and England.

Actually, I don't know about Mexico. Its situation is deteriorating fast due to its drug gangs. It may well collapse.

#58     Jan 23, 2009
  9. Mexico is quite bad, think a couple of days ago Police Chief's head was either found/delivered in an ice box :eek:

Hopefully they start running away towards here in UK for some of those sweet Latino females :D

#59     Jan 23, 2009
  10. Badoit

Badoit

Add narcissism to the list.

#60     Jan 23, 2009