Britain In Full Blown Economic Panic

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 22, 2009.

1. e#21

e#21

Alex Jones pulls that sh*t out of his a**

it is impossible to collect that much information on plans that are not to be revealed to the public

I'm not saying there aren't any plans to f*k with people, there always are, because people want to be f*ked with, but it's hard to back your statements even though it is likely that something similar might happen, you might have the big picture but the details seem rather bullshit, because it would be nearly impossible to collect such information

in the end even if it is true i don't see why you care to fight it, unless you like the attention you get, because people who have fought to defend the average stupid human being have always lost their life or the quality of their life in vain

#91     Jan 24, 2009
  2. svrart

svrart

Hello all,

Its fascinating to see the change in the US psyche over the past 10 years or so. I would urge new members to read older responses by americans!! Its very revealing and entertaining/saddening (depending on side of fence).

#92     Jan 24, 2009
  3. Sure he does....right out of his a$$ (highly informed from many who leak info to him over the past 12 years that HATE the direction our country is going). And all you have to do is read the globalists OWN documents (which Alex presents week after week for the last 12 years that I have been listening to him) where they always foretell their next destructive plans. Yes indeed....Alex Jones does not have a clue what he is talking about......right???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqGIF-fdQL8

:cool:

The U.S. is getting LOUTED on all fronts, TRILLIONS month by month now and some of you are still worried about ALEX JONES........FRICKEN UNBELIEVABLE!!! Your focusing on the WRONG things and time is running out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlnQTcLHaMM&feature=related

#93     Jan 24, 2009
  4. You're English? So what the hell is your problem then? Nobody in the U.S. has a problem with the U.K (we love the Canadians, too, but you have to joke with your neighbors ever once in awhile, right?).

And do you really think we don't realize our own mistakes and weaknesses? You need to get out more. Take trip across the pond so you can hear our internal dialogue first hand.

Why is it always easier to divide people than it is to unite them?

#94     Jan 24, 2009