Bring on the DEPRESSION. Hahaha

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Sep 3, 2011.

1. :D :p

U funny.

[​IMG]

We all going down and only the strongest of the strong will survive.

#21     Sep 5, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I didn't think it was necessary to point out the fluffiness of "business and social studies" but you went straight for the jugular lol. It does sort of speak for itself eheh.

At USC I saw the business majors cavorting on greek row, playing sports, dating all the beautiful USC women and living La Dolce Vita.

All of my friends and I in EE/Electrophysics basically followed this pattern: eat, sleep, attend classes (well, most of them) study, then study followed by study and occasionally have a shave and a shower. Literally nothing else and I do mean literally nothing else. Clean clothes was a luxury and so was groceries. We looked like shit, we stank and we were off-the-scale mean and grumpy. Almost psychotic. The ones that survived anyways.

The only other additional activies of EE/EP majors I was aware of was that a few drank bleach and a couple jumped off buildings and parking structures and quite a few developed ulcers. Nearly 80% changed their major to something easier like applied math or theoretical physics.

I think the only thing I did outside of that list was fuck this asian/pacific girl silly who had asked to come over and study (she was freaking gorgeous). I failed a differential equations quiz the next day but recovered by midterms and figured it had been worth it. Thats right, I had sex once in 5 years. Of course immedietely after I graduated I had six women in 4 days and broke a guy's jaw in a Little Tokyo restaraunt.

And "bond_trader" comes in here laughing at others about fluffy degrees. Yeah business and social studies sure is hard-core LOL! :D

I couldn't even respond properly to it yesterday it was so absurd and didn't think he would even comprehend what I went through. He and I are not even from the same planet.

#22     Sep 5, 2011
  3. Whatever motherfuckers, bring on the depression and see who has the last laugh.

#23     Sep 5, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok, forget the degrees. Lets talk profession.

Lets see, I'll drop the names of a coupla guys I've worked for and you do the same. Mine are Howard Hughes and Ken Griffin. You may have heard of them.

What the fuck have you ever done?

In a no-shit depression you'll be waiting mine and Lucrum's table at best. Now crawl back under that rock you came out from under before you annoy me and I'm forced to insult you.

Fucking piker.

#24     Sep 5, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

In other words you're definately screwed.

#25     Sep 5, 2011
  6. Just curious if you were at USC during the Rodney King mayhem? Had a few good friends that were there and I remember their final exams were cancelled since all that shit was taking place relatively near the campus.

#26     Sep 5, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

My experience was similar except I attended part time while working two jobs and taking flying lessons.

That don't make you a bad person.
    I failed one of my calculus classes twice before passing the third try. Of course I missed a lot of classes, sometimes an entire weeks worth, due to work and traveling. This was before the internet.

IF I had any fun in college I don't remember it.

#27     Sep 5, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And a degree in business and social studies makes you one of the strong? :D U funny.

#28     Sep 5, 2011
  9. zdreg

zdreg

look at the fun you have since then by insulting people on ET. your
    record is impeccable.

#29     Sep 5, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

PM I received after the last time you went crying to Baron like a punk ass little bitch.

Baron wrote on 11-25-09 09:12 AM:

It's starting to look like you are stalking zdreg. To avoid your account being suspended or banned, please do not disrupt threads with personal attacks like the one above.

Thanks for your cooperation.

#30     Sep 5, 2011