Bring democracy and everything is good, thats Just like saying buy low sell high, and

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 8, 2006.

1. LOL republicans on ET are geniuses. There going democracy will solve everything. That's saying buy low sell high and your a great trader. As everybody knows, theres alot more to it then that. And americans just keep forgetting that.

2. reg

reg

LOL Raghead Iranians on ET are geniuses. There (sic) going religious fanaticism will solve everything (read - letting the mullahs and ayatollahs run their country). That's saying buy low sell high and your (sic) a great trader. As everybody knows, theres (sic) alot (sic) more to it then (sic) that. And raghead Iranians just keep forgetting that.
    Maybe that's why some of them migrate to a free, beautiful, advanced, and prosperous Western country like Canada and do their best to screw that country up.

3. Mahram,

Do you even trade? This is a trader's website, not a dumping ground for your anti-American drivel.

4. llol screwed up look at america. America claims to be an advanced society. But they block technology like stemcell research based on religious reasons. Block evolution study because it interferes with your religion. block global warming studies because it interferes withyour religion. And talk about hypocrites, the only reason christians on the far right support isreal because it satisfy your despotic beliefs in apocalpse. Not because you care about the jews, but because it satisfy your apolcalptic prophesies.

5. Im a swing trader I take my time. Like i do for everything ;D but I find it fun throwing all the truth back at americans. And hey this is the chit chat and religion part of the site :D

6. reg

reg

I'll take a retarded, unwashed, hypocritical, arrogant American any day over a raghead Iranian.
    LMAO!