Bring back the draft

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dgabriel, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Yeah, that 1983 cleansing was brutal...

#21     Apr 3, 2003
  2. I heard it myself and was shocked....but it proves my point....this is not about pro or anti war...its' a anti bush agenda.....Helms may have said that, and if he did it during a time of war, he's definitely wrong....However if he said it while he was being IMPEACHED ...then it's not as bad in that context....agree???

#22     Apr 3, 2003

3. If you don't live in America....why are you in a thread about the draft????? you are liar.....if you are not an american, you don't belong in this thread making any comments because it doesn't concern or effect you.

#23     Apr 3, 2003
  4. Yeah, right. Like the rest of the world really gives a fuck about Bush.

The length's you'll go to to close your eyes to the fact that people around the world (and in your own country) actually find this was absolutely sickening and completely unnecssary is astounding.

#24     Apr 3, 2003

5. TM, I'm going to speak very slowly, just for you.

I - told - you. The - ramifications - of - what - happens - in - America - for - other - countries - is - too- great - to - ignore - it.

#25     Apr 3, 2003

6. Im going to speak slowly for you too...

F____U___C___K_ your_____dead_____mother___!!

But thank you for ADMITTING the rest of the world is irrelevant because the US is all that matters.

#26     Apr 3, 2003
  7. Thanks for speaking so slowly with your writing?... what the hell?

And did you really need the "it" on the end of that sentence Fonsy???

I think that TM has a great point... you do seem to be a little too into America and it's foreign policy. Most of us find it weird that you and another alias are never on at the same time. What time is it where you are? You're an Aussie, right?

#27     Apr 3, 2003
  8. I've no doubt it is jilted lover syndrome. He acts like a scorned little bitch. Fonzboy wasn't able to get into any US universities, so he had to settle for down under...they take criminals, always have, always will.

#28     Apr 3, 2003
  9. TM, are you sure he was not quoting Helms?

When Helms said it it raised quite a hullabaloo. Is it possible that a Northern black liberal would use the infamous words of Helms?

Clinton was not under indictment at the time. Helms just said it off the cuff.

As long as you are the Prez, then you are the COC.

#29     Apr 3, 2003
    #30     Apr 3, 2003