Bring back Maverick74

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BSAM

BSAM

They didn't fit you?

#81     Apr 20, 2004
  2. EBOAH

EBOAH

Quote from waggie945
    "In fact, I really don't see what the point of discussing one's personal life on a public, anonymous message board would be. In my book, it simply is not appropriate, and in my case even more inappropriate than I care to even discuss with you or anyone else in cyberspace."

Well Waggie evidently some people who either know you or know about you think that you've never been married! Therefore, the debate was on whether or not you were or are infact married? Well are you going to answer the question about being married?

You see, as Baron has said "As stated in our member agreement, the United States Congress ruled several years ago that when you participate on an interactive service such as ET, YOU and ONLY YOU are 100% responsible for the content of your own posts. There's nothing wrong with healthy debate that is conducted in a "let's agree to disagree" manner.

You see anything you post on ET is open for discussion, debate and or criticism...

Oh, and as for your statement above about one's personal life...and how its not appropriate to discuss it on an internet chat blah blah blah...
    Then, don't post any personal information about yourself!

Waggie, I 've gone back and looked at most of your 3329 posts since 9/2/02 here on ET. I complied a 2 page dossier on you from the personal information that you posted (provided freely) here on ET. Everything from your age, what schools you went to, when and where you lived since 1984, who and when you worked for,what color, type, year of motorcycle you drive, how tall you are, what type and year car you own, political affiliation, what type of medical coverage, what brokers you trade through, who your aunt worked for, what NASD series licenses you hold.... should I go on? Hey what's your birthdate and social? Just kidding!

If you don't like people discussing your personal life here on ET then don't post any personal information, its that simple! Just use some common sense, that's all.

Good Luck
    :)

#82     Apr 20, 2004
  3. Holly cow, some people have absolutely no life.

:confused:

#83     Apr 20, 2004
  4. Now that we are all getting along, can we please bring back OPTIONAL777?

#84     Apr 20, 2004
  5. optional777???? he was a total gayrod ,,,, how about overtheline?

#85     Apr 20, 2004
  6. Pabst

Pabst

LOL! You should see what my 38 DDD is going for.:D

#86     Apr 20, 2004
  7. rgelite

rgelite

Welcome back, Mav. Since I have the other side of the pendulum on ignore, I'm twice as happy to see your return. I wish you well in your new found discipline; I am certain it will transfer to better trading for you as well.

#87     Apr 20, 2004
  8. Quote from Sulong:

Holly cow, some people have absolutely no life!

Don't worry about it, Bro.
    When Baron banned James Stock, Manolo, New To The Zoo and whatever else his name is last week, he obviously missed an alias . . . Atleast he tried!

:p

#88     Apr 20, 2004
  9. Anyone who puts up that much personal data must be an RS7 alias/clone.

#89     Apr 20, 2004
  10. And the pissing just continues . . .

Remember . . . cars, boats, states, schools, brokerages, hedge-funds, employers and licenses are all just "things."

They are not Family.
    And that's a big difference.

#90     Apr 20, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.