Bring back Maverick74

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I suggest Waggie go with him. Perhaps that would set an example for those who can't bring themselves to use the Ignore button and save Baron a lot of headaches.

#11     Apr 18, 2004
  2. Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics....even if you win, you're still retarded.

OK, how about this: Neither of you (Wags or Mav) is retarded, you're both fabulous. Now can't we all just get along?

Can't Wag's just ignore Mav? I mean its hard to ignore someone if they're in your face constantly, but on the internet? Much easier..... plus I've been banned from a website before and its incredibly easy to get around so why not just be one big happy ET family.

Wags, I don't know you, or Mav for that matter, but getting someone banned will only make you look like a tattle-tail even if you think its justified and soon, other ETers will avoid talking to you all together for fear that you'll call Baron and get em banned....No?

#12     Apr 18, 2004
  3. You're so evenhanded. And I love that line about the special olympics. I think I read that one whilst browsing through your site. You must be proud of it.

Do you often reiterate such intelligent analogies, and if so, how many do you have?

You really are a mytwocents.

#13     Apr 18, 2004

4. "save Baron a lot of headaches"

It would probably help if Barron let everyone know exactly what it is that gives him a headache.

#14     Apr 18, 2004
  5. I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not...so I'll hold off on response until receiving clarification just to be safe.

#15     Apr 18, 2004
  6. Maverick's banishment seems well founded. He appeared to reach over the line more than once, in PMs and threads attempting to gain personal phone numbers and identities, and trying to promote confrontations outside of ET. Maybe his actions were deemed harassment.

That can be dangerous.

#16     Apr 18, 2004
  7. I would think there was more to it than that. RS7 wrote a scathing, whiner, boo-hoo, cry baby attack on me to Baron with zippy results for his effort. (Of course, maybe Baron is not an Allman Bros. fan.)

#17     Apr 18, 2004

8. Maybe you're right. Still, doesn't change the fact that waggie acted like a little bitch. So what if Mav asked me for my phone number? Lol, if I wasn't too busy laughing my ass off at such a dumbfuck request I'd tell him to go fuck himself. End of story.

#18     Apr 18, 2004
  9. I'm not taking sides, but I believe Mav actually did post Waggie's real name, address, and phone number and threatened Waggie with going to the SF public records dept and posting the marriage details.

Mav's real name has shown up on ET before, and that isn't right, but that other stuff is way over the line IMO.

ppp over and out...

#19     Apr 18, 2004
  10. Just wait 3-4 weeks and a new member will show up and compulsively attack Liberalism and sing the praises of the likes of Ann Coulter.

Thus will come the resurrection of Maverick74.

#20     Apr 18, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.