bring back fox hunting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morganist, Jun 22, 2010.

1. in the same way that Japan argues that killing off the whale population allows more fish for us...

Foxes are hardly a well-know people killer. Why don't you find more productive uses of your time than bringing back the "ooo, bats and snakes are bad, KILL THEM" mentality.

Normally you come across as cerebral. This is downright ignorant.

#11     Jun 22, 2010
  2. That's just not true. I lived in London for a number of years before fox hunting was banned and there were lots of foxes. They often get into the garbage. Even saw one in my kitchen once.

#12     Jun 23, 2010
  3. themickey

themickey

I think we should kill them all off before they take over from us.
    In actual fact they're already infiltrating most homes.
    Fox Sport
    Fox TV
    Foxtel
    Fox Satellite
    Cunning buggers, watching you while you watch TV, ....learning all the time.....
    Sheep in fox clothing, umm I mean wolves in babies clothing, ahhhh WTF !

#13     Jun 23, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because you just ABUSED your moderator privileges. Deleting not only a post that was in no way, shape, form or fasion a violation of ET's TOS but a whole other thread as well that didn't need to be deleted, strictly for your own personal reasons. Something of a "no no" in the moderator world. Or didn't they tell you that?

You are aware that your boss Baron thrives on post counts, right?

Have you got an explanation for Baron prepared as to your justification for deleting dozens of posts at a time?

#14     Jun 23, 2010
  5. I don't mind animals, but when I hear it is eating us, I feel a little uncomfortable. It's not just fox that would eat our babies, but dogs would too, even tho we treat them well. It's their nature to hunt and eat the weak.

It's too in our nature to hunt, eat, and destroy any thing that could harm us.

Should we hunt foxes? No, but next time when I go to a Chinese clothing store, I'll ask for fox fur.

PA

#15     Jun 23, 2010
  6. I was taking a shower earlier when a fox walked in.

It took one look at my cock and said, "Different, but it’s not a hen."

What the fuck was that all about?

#16     Jun 23, 2010
  7. themickey

themickey

Obviously thought your pecker was something a fox could eat.
    :confused:

#17     Jun 24, 2010