Brigitte Gabriel Discusses Muslim History & Radical Islam Now

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Oct 9, 2009.

1. That was a fast response for a thread that has had no activity for 24 hours. Just a waitin weren't cha?

Beretta, the oldest firearms manufacturer, and one of the world's oldest companies started the revolution for they were industrial and it had to start with some manufacturing company so why not give them credit.

The Mississippi river starts from Lake Itasca in Minnesota, but it's not called Lake Mississippi now is it?

Columbus Day my foot. I suppose you think Columbus discovered America like the history books say. Everyone knows the Viking, Big Red Beard Head discovered North America.

#11     Oct 12, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

I suppose you are wrong supposing what I think about who discovered America. Moreover your supposition is contradictory to your statement: ''Everyone knows the Viking, Big Red Beard Head discovered North America.''
    The notion of ''everybody'' includes me, don't you think?

''The First Industrial Revolution, which began in the 18th century, merged into the Second Industrial Revolution around 1850, when technological and economic progress gained momentum with the development of steam-powered ships, railways, and later in the 19th century with the internal combustion engine and electrical power generation.''

#12     Oct 12, 2009

3. I suppose you don't know sarcasm and irony.

#13     Oct 12, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Your powers of supposing keep on astonishing me.

#14     Oct 12, 2009
  5. I was supposing all along that you would be.

#15     Oct 12, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Nice to be astonished during lunch time.

#16     Oct 12, 2009
  7. Being astonished during lunch is not good for digestion.

#17     Oct 12, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

I can continue the exchanging of courteous posts indefinitely provided you are a tall and good-looking girl of age under 30 :cool:

#18     Oct 12, 2009

9. My mistake. I was under the impression that you were supposing and you can't suppose worth a crap.

28 more posts and I will have 1000 highly informative posts and finally I will be somebody. I really should be working.

#19     Oct 12, 2009
  10. (1)Saudi Arabia Exports Fifth Column Religious Hate Propaganda to Muslims in US
    (2)So called Moderate Muslims Show Their True Colors by not Opposing their Radical Muslim Brothers
    (3)The Liberal Left Media Doesn't Want to be Confused by the Facts

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHYyu4vsZ6Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHYyu4vsZ6Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#20     Oct 12, 2009