Bright Vs Echo

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by hotlanta, Apr 28, 2002.

1. uptik

I had the same experience with Echo not responding to my inquiries so I can assure you that doco and CA are not tossing mud on this issue.
    I was able to finally get through to Rob and another officer of Echo also emailed me so I will seriously consider them when they finally open their Vegas office.
    Thanks for your honest feedback on them though - the more research I do the more I like what I see.

#51     May 2, 2002
  2. Anyone know when the Vegas office of Echo will be open?

#52     May 2, 2002
  3. Hey, why is anyone concerned with calling echo anyway?

Seriously, Echo is a new firm, and doesn't yet have the full resources enjoyed by our firm, so don't hold that against them. When they grow, they will hire some people to help out.

They're doing the best they can....

:)

#53     May 2, 2002
  4. bro59

bro59

My wagon got hitched to Echo 'bout 6 months ago, and the whole thang went off with no problems at all. You city slickers need to lighten up, take a day off, put yer feet up.

#54     May 2, 2002
  5. We ran em' out of town, there ain't no room for these boys in our town!!

(just following the Old West lingo above).

Don

#55     May 2, 2002
  6. Whatever Don. You are just a laugh a minute, lately it seems quite a few of your traders have had no problem calling ECHO.

#56     May 2, 2002
  7. The only folks you ran out of town were your own traders, Don.

Time will tell regarding the Vegas office, you will know it is open when your traders leave. Has Carlin grabbed any more of your traders? What about Andover ... heard the Dream Team was shopping....

#57     May 2, 2002
  8. #58     May 2, 2002
  9. When ya back a bunch of young bucks against the wall with a bunch of crap .... we come out fighting.

Maybe we should just settle this the old fashioned way. With good 'ole arm wrestle.... I will be in vegas this weekend, we could webcam it to the elitetrader board!

Can't we all just get along without the attacks, Don?

#59     May 2, 2002
  10. Who is that Dream Team ? Is it Carlin or Andover ? Is it sarcasm ? If yes why ? You probably talk about something that only two of you know or a limited group of people know. I belong to one of the four companies mentioned and have a great interest to know what is so negative to deserve sarcasm or is it a praise ?

#60     May 2, 2002