"Bright Trading"

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by habari, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

fat and dumb....hmmmmm, i'll pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#51     Jul 18, 2002

2. fat and dumb cashed in big.........and she almost bagged in more cachingos......

#52     Jul 18, 2002
  3. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

she's like those trailer park lottery winners...she'll be broke or worse in about 5 years!!!!!!!! a fool and "her" money are lucky to get together in the first place.

#53     Jul 18, 2002
  4. You talk pretty fast for someone who just registered in May....

Name calling makes you appear quite intelligent too I must add.

Asking about the firms -well all the firms have already been talked about quite heavily already.

Longer term members can agree to this quite easily.

The way to find out is to actually visit offices and do research.

You'd be very surprised how many DON'T do this....

Robert

#54     Jul 18, 2002
  5. mrktwiz

mrktwiz

really don't need to defend your companies. From the people I've talked to that work for BOTH firms, you and Don have excellant reputations.....of course this is just my opinion.....

good trading all....

mrktwiz

#55     Jul 18, 2002
  6. Nice comment, piker boy.

#56     Jul 20, 2002
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

A comment on Robert Green's response above in which, as a good marketing man, he includes a number of links to his website and concludes with a "generous" offer to email him for information.

Earlier this year I did email him with a simple question regarding a business code number. He wouldn't provide the number but instead sent this response:
    In other words, not even the simplest of help unless I purchased his Guide. On the other hand Ted Tesser, CPA author of "The Trader's Tax Solution" provided the answer without incident, without hype, without requiring that I purchase something from him. In the interest of fair play Ted's website is:

http://www.taxtrader.com

I'm not associated or affiliated with his site in any manner.

#57     Jul 21, 2002
  8. PubliasEnigma

PubliasEnigma Guest

Magna and how is this shameless and tasteless mis-use of these boards any better???

Originally Posted by Don in response to Tony's simple question regarding FV/Prem on the futures...
    Tony, these are all basic things that you must know 'cold" before attempting to "donate money to the rest of us" ....I hate to sound like I'm pushing our school, but a lousy $1,000 bucks will save you a fortune.....and even if you came to the Online expo and paid $299 (for you $250) for the 1 day event...you'll will be way ahead).

#58     Jul 21, 2002
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Publias,

The difference, at least in my mind, is that Bright Trading pays EliteTrader for the privilege of (shameless?) promoting, and Robert Green doesn't. Maybe it's a subtle distinction in some folks way of looking at things, but I don't think so. You wanna advertise, you ante up, simple as that.

#59     Jul 21, 2002
  10. PubliasEnigma

PubliasEnigma Guest

Anyway I slice it Magna it is sad,sad,sad :(

You don't need me to define shameless for you do you Magna???

Maybe Publias should just confine himself to his little thread and not expose himself to all this noise, yep that sounds like a solid plan!

PEACE
    Publias

#60     Jul 21, 2002