Bright Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by thecycle, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Just to "leak" out...we will be accepting some traders with $10K into Bright Trading. Feel free to email or call me to discuss.

All the best,

Don

#11     Oct 21, 2005
  2. lmao don anyone can get into anywere with 5k.

#12     Oct 21, 2005
  3. Sure they can, because most firms simply take anyone whether they have a chance for success or not...we do our best to give our people their best chance for a career...and the reason that most business ventures fail is obviously lack of capital. $5K is a pretty slim margin for a learning curve.

You would be surprised as to how many call each week hoping to get started with $10K...we now have a "layered" training and supervisory capabilities, so we can work more closely with our traders...and still pay 100% when they draw profits above $15K in the account.

All the best,

Don

#13     Oct 21, 2005
  4. Don

Seeing the tread on bright trading reminded me, I just wanted to quickly take the time to thank you for a very informative few days spent with you in Las Vegas, at the school. It was very nice and refreshing to see the changes you have made in the few years its been since I originally attended it (Not only the school material, but the firm, building, technology, trading approach, etc) . The time spent to answer questions from everyone in attendance (Bright Traders or not) Made the trip worth wild, and once again thank you for the time and correspondence and help you have given me and many others here on ET.

R.D.

#14     Oct 22, 2005
  5. Thanks a lot....we try pretty hard and it's always nice to hear that our efforts are appreciated.

Now, go make some money!!

Don :cool:

#15     Oct 22, 2005
  6. don i do want to commend you on one thing. although i think your rates are outrageous i think you've done a very good job in distancing yourself from many other competitiors in providing training and a feeling of trading's a carreer. you seem to spend much more time with new traders and educating older one's with new stargeties and technology.and although you've been attached on here many times i can never remember you attacking somebody back

#16     Oct 23, 2005
  7. Well, thanks...and if you think about it, what good are "rock bottom" prices if the firm goes out of business and takes the traders money? Of the 2 or 3 firms left, we are very competitive when all things are considered (safety, training, use of capital, etc.).

I do appreciate the comments....and, yes, I do "bite my tongue" at times with some of the absolute nonsense that comes from this board....but then I can usually smile again when I realize what horrible lives these people must have...kind of a "yin-yang" kind of thing.

Don

#17     Oct 24, 2005
  8. Don,

I couldn't agree with you more!

Firms have routinely gone out of business counting on keeping the traders' monies in their segregated accounts.

Its only then do you find out that the Goldman Sach's Legal team get to work against the trader and simply states: "we won't talk with you as your name is not on the account".

Go figure, it takes more than 2" of documents to get one of those sub-accounts with the associate brokerage account / firm, and your name is all over those documents both with the broker and with the clearing agent (Goldman Sach's Speer Leads Kellog). But, when it comes time to withdraw, they play stupid.

That's how they do it, and you're stuck sucking wind.....

Honesty is worth more than discount commission rates, EVERY TIME!

#18     Nov 15, 2005
  9. Dustin

Dustin

As someone who also attended the Bright training a few years ago I'm interested to know what has been changed. Details? Don do you have anything to add?

#19     Nov 15, 2005
  10. Are you still using Omini Pro? Is redi plus better than Omini Pro?

#20     Nov 15, 2005