Bright Trading Webinar Next Week

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I'd like to see trade blotter before assumign someone knows how to trade.

IF an Investment Advisor has to disclose their assets to public why not make Prop Firms in the business of selling services publicly disclose their trade blotter?

#21     Feb 15, 2013
  2. lwlee

lwlee

No profitable trader is gonna need to prove themselves to a bunch of wannabes on the internet.

SMB sells training sessions for like $5k so that's a knock against them. But all I can say is that I like Steve Spencer's presentation. It's obvious he understands the markets as a daytrader. In a lot of ways, he's better than John Carter, who I think is a better swing trader than daytrader. (Yeah another guy who sells his training services)

#22     Feb 15, 2013
  3. I can also predict yesterday's weather. What a steaming pile of sh*t.

#23     Feb 15, 2013
  4. lwlee

lwlee

Right on cue, ET's skepticism. :D

I mentioned one time, SMB should record live trading with Steve Spencer. Not just one day but multiple days to remove any variance. If you gonna pay $5k, that would probably be worth it.

#24     Feb 15, 2013
  5. Yeah!!! I'd like to see Tier size with exact price enteries and exits and not just a mundane video

#25     Feb 15, 2013
  6. Why don't you just ask for his and his 'senior' traders tack record before spending 5k? Anyone could record a few decent days or even get on a demo account and throw around a few g's.

#26     Feb 15, 2013