bright trading in atlanta

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by cashmoney69, Mar 4, 2006.

1. I live in B'ham alabama, so the closest thing to a prop trading firm is bright trading in Atlanta

here is their address if you're curious

1545 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA
    (404) 888-1060

Before I go down there and spend thousands of dollars, I want to know:

1. I cant find on their website howmuch it's going to cost me, for them to train me, also how long does the training last?

2. After training, do you have to work for bright? or can use reamin a private trader?

yes, i could just call them, but its a weekend so I thought i'd get a faster reply on et.

- nate

2. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Is Bright's commission rate still same as last year?

Before Series 7
    1.25 cent a share

After Series 7
    1 cent a share < 1000 shares
    .4 cent a share > 1000 shares

That cost doesn't even include the SEC and ECN fees.

They should really lower the fees and they would attract a lot more traders with the use of capital.

3. forrest

forrest

Yes those are the rates I believe i was quoted when I was in Las Vegas for the Expo. All the people at Bright seem honest and very helpful but I still cannot figure out how to survive through the beginning with Desk fees,training cost, and high commissions the only way to save money is to trade more shares but that seems like a quick way to blow out my account. What other options are there on the west coast? If anyone has been with bright for more than a year and would like to share their experience please pm me.