Bright trading and any thoughts

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tango29, Mar 17, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

let me know when the miami office re-opens...i'd like to try and pack them seats...:)

#31     Mar 18, 2008
  2. LOL, ratboy, ain't that the truth!

#32     Mar 18, 2008

3. :D

#33     Mar 18, 2008

4. Don, you and your brother really deserve the nice comments.....

#34     Mar 18, 2008
  5. You are correct - this is the new American paradigm, "Losers Win" :confused:

Great things we are teaching our young which are the last hope for this country.

** On a Bright trading note - I have met the couple running the office here in Austin and I really like what they are doing, sharp group with some good mentalities for working the automated side of trading.

#35     Mar 18, 2008

6. wow, they actually showed you their automation?

was that the OOO's or otherwise? (just to keep things circumspec)

#36     Mar 18, 2008
  7. stereo70

stereo70

Was just stating a fact, idiot. Yeah, I'd prefer Bear.

#37     Mar 18, 2008
  8. I have all their code to if you want it - let me know!

JK - LOL! :D

Actually, they were super nice people and showed me briefly what type of trading they are doing and what they are trying to build with their location. I can tell they are "into" the automated side of trading and that is very smart imo.

#38     Mar 18, 2008
  9. Thanks, I'll print some of this out for Bob, that'll make his day!

Don :)

#39     Mar 18, 2008
  10. DonKee

DonKee

It is almost impossible to give you an "idea" as to whether you would walk away from these "training" sessions with any more knowledge than you walked in with.

Each person comes in with a different level of trading knowledge. You will not get instructions on a systematic way to pull money out of the markets. You will get some basics ie: trade with the trend, OO strategy, pairs, etc. The tough part for many is that they soon realize that each person will become a success or failure based not only upon their trading knowledge, but factors relating to their psycological make-up.

These are some of the reasons why for some the paid training sessions might be worth more than their cost, while for others it will be worth less than their cost.

I traded with Bright for a few years and agree with many of the posts regarding the Bright family's honesty and integrity.

I don't currently trade with Bright, but it has nothing to do with them. I just got to a point where I could operate with lower expenses and most importantly, I didn't need their capital.

IF you need larger amounts of capital than you currently have available to operate, then Bright is a great place to be.

#40     Mar 18, 2008