Bright Trade

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by trader29, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Don, how's the non-licensed LLC pilot program going? will you be opening it up to more traders soon? thanks.

#361     Jul 9, 2006
  2. We are holding that concept for a while, we are finding that most traders are willing to take the S7 exam so that they can lower their cost of doing business and have more capital to use. More details upcoming.

Don

#362     Jul 9, 2006
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, you could have saved yourself the trouble and asked me. I would have told you it was a waste of time. :D

#363     Jul 9, 2006
  4. Looking forward to your input on this and other things next month. I am planning a meeting with the CEO of the CHX and the CBOE higher up types for that time frame. I think you know where I'm going with this visit to both the CHX and CBOE.

And, yes, lunch and drinks are still on me, LOL.

Don

#364     Jul 9, 2006
  5. ....so after 2 years, any changes to your bootcamp education? any feedbacks from recent bootcamp trainee will be most appreciated.

#365     Aug 21, 2008
  6. A lot morei in depth with pairs and automation. More with my brother (can't shut him up it seems....but the guys love it, LOL). We're mid-stream, between bootcamps, but I'll check with some of the guys to see if they wouldn't mind my posting their comments. As noted on PM, give me a call this morning if you like...I need to head out right at the close today.

Don

#366     Aug 21, 2008