bright in arizona

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dagve, Feb 15, 2002.

1. dagve

dagve

Does anybody have anything to say good or bad about the phoenix bright office? thank you

2. Dawestman

Dawestman

Andover has the best office in AZ. Scottsdale. They offer the best rates, software and have an office of winning traders. Even in this market! I am thinking of trading there soon.

3. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

Do yourself a favor and go talk to Jeff and Rob at Echo in Phoenix....I've worked with many in this business and in my opinion they are in a league of their own.

4. Dawestman

Dawestman

i would not put my money in their LLC. Too risky. They do not have that much money. Also, I need fast reliable software to trade these NASDAQ stocks. No thanks.

5. If you are serious about trading. Don't ask opinions on a message board. Do yourself a favor and visit all of the Professional Firms offices in the area and ask questions.
    See how the office is run, how the traders are doing, ask some of the traders how they feel about the firm. Ask how they feel about the owners. Look at how well kept the office is. Ask about how the LLC handles risk control. Ask lots of questions and see for yourself what all the different firms have to offer.

FYI

I'm an the Phoenix Branch Manager for Echo.

Robert Tharp

6. Dawestman

Dawestman

how much volume does echo do as a firm?