Briefing Trader - $300 a month?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by CMEmonster, Jan 3, 2006.

1. tomcole

tomcole

Its info flow for me. Some fo their calls are good, some awful. You have to look at their ideas on a chart and make your own decisions. If I can focus on QG/QM and pick up 50-60 cents on a few thousand share a day, I do it.

You also get access to their subs which is better. One good call was SUF, another I liked was CPO and Friday they pushed ENWV at 8AM at 13.10, I sold out at 13.90 on the open.

Its like extra eyes for me.

#21     Jan 8, 2006
  2. Hamlet

Hamlet

I have not seen any Briefingtrader/briefing.com service costing $300 per month. Where is that, did I miss it?
    It looks like they charge either $9.95 or 24.95 per month depending on which level you choose. It's not bad for what you get, which is concise info on company events, earnings, ratings, etc. all on one place.

#22     Jan 8, 2006
  3. ak15

ak15

It is a good solid service. But not worth $300 in my opinion. As far as being a distraction or an energy drain it does not even enter into the equatlion. If you can read and understand basic everyday English then the matter ends right there. There is nothing else required of a person.

#23     Jan 9, 2006
  4. Hamlet

Hamlet

I think he meant that taking the time just to read or pay attention to it is the distraction.

I have found where the cost is $300 per year, but it does not tell you that anywhere until you actually click a link to subscribe.

#24     Jan 9, 2006
  5. zdreg

zdreg

https://www.briefing.com/PlatinumIndex.htm

#25     Jan 9, 2006
  6. http://www.briefingtrader.com/GeneralInfo/Trader/LearnMore.htm

No free trail or reduced subscribition

#26     Jan 9, 2006
  7. simonee

simonee

I find it very strange how people think, here you got a veteran that know this business inside out, and instead of paying attention and learn they still insist to be ignorant morons .
    I don’t know how long Steve will be here on ET to help traders but sooner or later he will leave, and the same will the funds in your accounts do.

#27     Jan 9, 2006
  8. tomcole

tomcole

Experienced, veteran traders dont talk like steve.

They simply recoqnize silly comments as such and let the person learn on their own. The world can remain illogical longer than most accounts can remain liquid.

#28     Jan 9, 2006
  9. I have started using their service and find some of their calls very good, especially from Shortcrusher and Fundtrader (today's IFO spotlight was something that I was very impressed with).

Although most of their stuff is useless, a few gems do come your way.

#29     Jan 11, 2006
  10. No worries; his brother Buzzy will be here, and using the same IP addy!

#30     Jan 11, 2006