Briefing SUX!!!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Toonces, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Toonces

Toonces

Haven't been able to log in for 40 minutes now. :mad:

2. Yup, just cancelled.

Now ET is my home page :cool:

3. JORGE

JORGE

After having problems all day yesterday, I can't log in again this morning. Anyone else having problems?

4. Bullet

Bullet

Yes, I am as well. I tried to call them, but their offices do not open till 8am eastern time. That is crap. A company based on the financial markets that does not open till 8am!

5. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

same cancelled yesterday... $250 a year for what???

any thoughts on a new source???

6. JORGE

JORGE

I was finally able to log on, and at least they put out a headline saying they are experiencing technical difficulties. Time to get off my lazy ass and find a new service.

7. I was off yesterday so didnt notice..but having problems today....yes quite frankly annoying ...in fact it was that big red candle that told me the employent #s..so long Breifing!

What to do now?

Best
    David

8. lindq

lindq

They managed to really screw up what used to be a great service. I was one of their original subscribers a few years ago, and the site was clear, concise and easy to use. They obviously need to fire their web designer and get back to something that works. Recently spent 20 minutes on the site trying to simply find information on their new subscription rates. Still looking!

9. I would recommed theflyonthewall.com for $25 a month to all interested.They also have a 30 day free trial.