Briefing.com troubles

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by listedguru, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Anyone having trouble accessing the in-play of briefing.com the last couple of days? All I get is a blank page. I e-mailed them and they said they are having tech issues.

-Guru

2. I've had that problem in the past but not recently (maybe a couple months ago).

3. JORGE

JORGE

I've had the same problem for the last month. Today, I have no problem with "in play," but when I access the earnings calendar I get a blank page.

4. Couple guys here in the office are having trouble today w/ Briefing.

5. gimp570

gimp570

I am having trouble also...

6. Well I still cannot access the in-play portion of briefing. I sure hope they get this fixed. A few more days of this and I'll be asking for some credits:)

-Guru

7. Trouble all week here.

8. lp3yc

lp3yc

absolutely crap today but hey, you could take advantage of the offer to upgrade to the platinum package which would give platinum poor service!!! Then you woul d have a LOT of blank pages that don't load

9. briefing.com drifts into and out of consciousness for me in the last week or so

10. gella

gella

You're right about Platinum, lol, half of the pages used to be blank for the last several days. But now they finally seem to have fixed it.

#10     Sep 19, 2006