Brian Shannon partnering with Tim Sykes

Discussion in 'Trading' started by quin8670, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Yes, but your kind response to that announcement, quashed my motivation to post any additional findings.

sorry,

surf

#21     Dec 19, 2008
  2. Does he provide value? If so, then what he is doing is capitalistic. If what he offers is of dubious value, then he is peddling snake oil under the capitalist umbrella. I don't know one way or the other, as I have never read any of his material other than his smarmy, self-aggrandizing and decidedly less than endearing posts.

#22     Dec 19, 2008
  3. wow, on what like 30k, lol

#23     Dec 19, 2008
  4. Was there a protocol I needed to follow? You'll have to forgive me if I'm not that big on pomp and circumstance, however, it was not my intention to stomp on your delicate sensibilities. And so, because I failed to bow you will deprive us of your "research" of the matter? I'm guessing it wasn't to favorable for LW, otherwise I'd think you'd relish sharing your findings.

As an aside, kindly identify the offending remark in my earlier post.

#24     Dec 19, 2008
  5. What's a "lot of money"?

Few if any self-employed traders make "a lot of money" (= several millions a year from my perch) outside of trading (subscriptions, newsletters, books, seminars) and I'd be surprised if Sykes is one of them.

#25     Dec 19, 2008
  6. It's funny and ironic how these gurus generally call out other traders by asking "how much do you make?" but then alpha won't show results when demanded!!

If you show you make bank for 5 years, you might make 20k on a seminar!! Why not do that?? oh, you might not have made money.

There is now soo much smoke with alphatrends.

way too much.

buy my book and click ads, but i won't ever tell you if i make money with what i sell to you. good luck with that.

#26     Dec 19, 2008