Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is he

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradesmart0700, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Are they the new Chosen people?

#41     Dec 16, 2010
  2. He says all life is controlled by freemason illuminati. Fiji represent the meek. The meek will inherit the earth

#42     Dec 17, 2010
  3. NO!!!!

AMISH!!! It's supposed to be the AMISH!!!!

They don't even have a friggin' ARMY!!

Big mistake Brian.

That one is showing up in "Life of Brian 2"...

#43     Dec 17, 2010
  4. judge others as you want to be judged. When you judge someone you a judging yourself. Do the reasearch for yourself?

#44     Dec 17, 2010
  5. I judge the Amish to be much more meek than Fijians. Fiji has a military - you said so. Amish do not.

As a group, Amish are more meek. And since nobody said the meek had to constitute a country, I judge them to be a meeker group.

Maybe Buddhists too. I don't think Buddhists have a military either.

#45     Dec 17, 2010
  6. He says all religons have taken over, to control people. The illuminati control everything. It will come to an end dec. 21, 2012. he says The queen, knowswho he is Prince Charles does. The meek inheriting the world, is prohecy.

#46     Dec 19, 2010
  7. He uses water and electricity to cure AIDS??

Why? Didn't Jesus raise Lazarus from the dead without even having to touch him? Why water and electrodes? Can't he just bless them and cure them all at once??

Did he cure anyone with AIDS in Australia that way? Why don't those he cured in Australia of AIDS using water and electrodes march in Sydney announcing his powers? Did they all die of AIDS before they could?

That is going to be in "Life of Brian 2".

#47     Dec 19, 2010