Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is he

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradesmart0700, Dec 12, 2010.

1. People, Let just be positive. It isnot about religon. It is about beliving in how truly beautiful and sacred all life is on earth. All life should respect the dignity, of all life on earth. Wishing true heaven on this beautiful earth

#31     Dec 15, 2010
  2. Brian Leonard Golightly marshall , shows who is he is direct from the line of Judah. He shows his face in the shroud of turin. He shows complex numbers which relate the solar eclipse proportions of the great pyramid. This was built by the decendeants of Noah. The capstone taken shows how Jesus , now Yahweh has been regected by the Luciferian controled world. Curing aids, cancer is beautiful. All life on earth, to truly respect the dignity, and sacredness of all life on earth. Is he the reincarnation of Jesus?

#32     Dec 15, 2010
  3. Are you Brian?

#33     Dec 15, 2010
  4. how about an AK to the center body mass. I have a strong feeling that may do it.

#34     Dec 15, 2010
  5. Right, and the wealthy earned everything they made. :D

#35     Dec 15, 2010
  6. #36     Dec 15, 2010
  7. His name is in the book Isiah. Marshall

#37     Dec 16, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Sometimes I think how whacked we are, in the P&R forum, and then this. I feel better now.

#38     Dec 16, 2010
  9. No - it's Brian - it's "Life of Brian".

#39     Dec 16, 2010
  10. Fiji Times, and the Country of Fiji about to acknowledge his presence on earth. Fiji Military has make the acknowledgment. Let every do research why would the small country of Fiji do this? Is it crazy or is true? look up for yourself. I would like others to investigate.

#40     Dec 16, 2010