Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is he

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradesmart0700, Dec 12, 2010.

1. MODS....please move this off of the main page and into the cellar :)

#21     Dec 13, 2010
  2. let others decide, If we have compassion for eachother and treat everyone with dignity and respect. This is what is important. Please, keep open mind about everything. Nothing said here is offensive inanyway. How much silly nonsense to get feed every day, made up.

#22     Dec 13, 2010
  3. There is a REASON that this site has 'categories'. It doesn't matter if you are talking about rainbows and ponies and candy canes....NONE of that is Wall Street News!

#23     Dec 13, 2010
  4. In holiday spirit please, keep a child view of the world. Wishing everyone a truly beautiful holiday season, and a happy newyear

#24     Dec 13, 2010
  5. If Jesus has returned to earth , and his name Is Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall. We should all let the world know it. I wish everyone on this forum a truly beautiful holiday season, and good new year.

#25     Dec 14, 2010
  6. You're a wackjob and so is he

Jesus already came and died for our sins.

#26     Dec 14, 2010
  7. Please lets not judge each other when we judge someone we are judging ourselves. I wish everyone beautiful things in every part of their lives

#27     Dec 14, 2010
  8. tradesmart0700, I hand your body over to Satan to be destroyed. You have attempted to pervert the true Message of God which is Jesus Resurrected and returning with great power and glory. You are a denier of the truth and a lover of the ways of the enemy.

#28     Dec 14, 2010
  9. Let the truth set you free. Learn rn the Truth about solomon and FreeMasonry which enslaved all life on earth. It is time to wake up. All life is truly sacred. We are stronger when we stand together. Isn'tit possible t bible itself was changed to fit the needs of Freemasons. Think about it if divide people, control what they think, and how they act you have enslaved life. Again,When We stand together we are truly stronger , to respect dignity, sacredness of all life on earth.

#29     Dec 14, 2010
  10. MODS....where are you???!!!

:D

#30     Dec 14, 2010