Brexit Is Almost Here... We are at the Finish Line!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Stockolio, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Visaria

Visaria

I hope so too ...it would be a dream come true. To leave the racist and anti trade EU would be absolutely terrific both morally and economically.

#51     Apr 1, 2019
  2. Sig

Sig

Racist? Have the Brexit fanboys lost their last tether on reality? Last I checked a good chunk of the fanboys voted for Brexit specifically so they could keep anyone not pasty white enough out of the U.K.!

#52     Apr 1, 2019
  3. Tomaz26

Tomaz26

Brexit was one big lie. As for how much Britain is paying to EU, the money that could be spent on medicine etc hahaha. What they forget to tell is how much they prospered due to being in the single market. I am a good example. I come from Slovenia, yet I order 95 % of goods from UK. Not from Germany, not from Italy or France, but UK. Why? No customs and better prices. And most of my friends do the same. And its not only Myprotein, Amazon.co.uk and Ebay.co.uk, far from it. Leave the EU and this stops immediately.
    As for PMI, it is exactly as SIG said. I work for very big international company, a PG rival and I can tell you we are preparing for Brexit for 6 months already. Overstocking and producing like crazy. And other companies are doing the same. I heard UK is leaving out of storage capacities to store all those advance orders. So you can count on this number nosediving once those orders are being taken from warehouses instead of coming from factories..
    Also just watch what is happening with auto industry. Japan and other plants are closing some plants and others will soon follow. UK will loose a lot of domiciles, some banks will move their seats out etc etc... I think Brexit is one big joke. But ok, lets wait and see who is better off.

#53     Apr 2, 2019
    Stockolio likes this.
  4. schweiz

schweiz

The last three years demonstrate why it is so difficult to work together with British politicians. British are very egoistic people who want that everybody obeys them. Things should always go like British want and making compromises is excluded. They are the "empire".

No wonder that from start when they entered the EU there were constant exceptions to be made for the UK. They never wanted to be part of the EU, they just wanted to take as much as possible advantage of it and give nothing in return.

But now things get really difficult because British start to fight each other as they all want the same: everything they wish should be given and they don't give anything in return.
    But the problem now is that all parties that are concerned are British. This clearly demonstrates that not the EU but the British themselves are the problem. No wonder people from the Conservative party resign and stated: my party does not want to compromise.

Compromise is part of democracy, refusing compromises is rather part of dictatorship. British always prefered dictatorship historically. That's how they "conquered" the world a few centuries ago. Unfortunatelly for them we don't live in the middle ages anymore. But a lot of British still do.

#54     Apr 2, 2019
  5. Visaria

Visaria

The CAP keeps African countries , which are predominantly black, in relative poverty, which in turn exacerbates the immigrant crisis.

#55     Apr 2, 2019
  6. Visaria

Visaria

Are u the new schweiz? I finished him off, he's hiding from me. You should take care....

#56     Apr 2, 2019
  7. Tomaz26

Tomaz26

Are you the new idiot? Just asking, because you act like one... And no, I am not scared of you. You can get a piece of me if you want..I come to London from 24.5 to 28.5 if you want to meet and settle things in person..If not stfu and keep idiot comments to yourself.

#57     Apr 2, 2019
  8. schweiz

schweiz

ROFLMAO!

You are hilarious. Do you have the "schweiz" syndrome?
    I use only 1 alias at the moment and put you on ignore as I don't want to have stupid discussions with idiots.
    I am not afraid from you nor did you finish me off; just don't want to waste time on you.

I will leave you unblocked for a while so that you can at least read this posting.

#58     Apr 2, 2019
  9. Sig

Sig

The fanboys truly are grasping now, along with some serious projections! So the UK leaves the EU and all of Africa becomes prosperous first world? That's why African countries are such big supporters of Brexit? (that's sarcasm for those unable to recognize it)
    Why don't you just man up and admit that many of those of you who voted for Brexit did so specifically to keep immigrants out of your precious islands and stop pretending that you give a flying fuck about anyone besides yourself, let alone black Africans? Embrace that shit, otherwise you just look ridiculous. Although at this point pretty much everything you've said has proven to be ridiculous so you don't really need much help in that department.

#59     Apr 2, 2019
    Tomaz26 likes this.
  10. schweiz

schweiz

I post a number of links, all about the same issue. Anticipation for the probable remark from Visaria that the links are sponsored by remain.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/8771044/brexit-no-deal-warning-sir-mark-sedwill/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6875015/Top-mandarins-bombshell-No-Deal-Brexit-warning.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...inet-civil-service-mark-sedwill-a8850531.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/no-deal-brexit-leaked-cabinet-14221927

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...ews-latest-Cabinet-secretary-Sir-Mark-Sedwill

The 14-page leaked letter, sent by Sir Mark ahead of a three-hour cabinet showdown, gives other stark warnings about the reality of crashing out on April 12... A recession would hit the UK and the pound's depreciation will be 'more harmful' than 2008 Legal authorities and judicial system put under 'enormous pressure' 10% spike in food prices and collapse of some businesses that trade with EU Government would come under pressure to bail out companies on the brink Hamper the ability of police and security services to keep people safe Reintroduction of direct rule in Northern Ireland for the first time since 2007

#60     Apr 2, 2019