Brexit by October 31st - Likely to Happen..... or Not?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Humble Bunch, Oct 12, 2019.

Is a Brexit likely to happen by October 31st?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2019.
  1. Yes

26.7%
  2. I don't give a shit

26.7%
  3. Maybe not

26.7%
  4. No

20.0%
  1. There are debates as to weather Brexit will or will not happen by October 31st. Let's settle it here. This poll will end in 1 day.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

The choices are a bit unwieldy.

"Maybe" and "maybe not" seems redundant. And you forgot the option of choosing "I don't care."

3. You're right!

4. tomorton

tomorton

Probably yes.

5. prefro

prefro

Prior to the 'news leak' I would have guessed 'No' because making a deal with the EU where every member has veto is almost impossible and Johnson has made statements indicating he wants a no deal.
    I am just glad I didn't place a short on the pound. The leak is a black swan event like when the Swiss peg was removed. I wonder how many traders got wiped out, sorry if you were one of them.

6. TommyR

TommyR

its a tremendously unsettling date. it almost makes you wonder where they are getting their advice that they could choose this date. no understanding of what it projects to satanist or globalist communities.

The Humble Bunch and tomorton like this.
  7. tomorton

tomorton

True. What were they thinking?

Then again, at least there's no such thing as satan, spirits, zombies etc. etc.

Turveyd likes this.
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Errrrm Zombies ?? Just watching a documentary called the walking dead, ohhh there real!!

Lad at my old work was a Vampire aswell, Energy Vampire, he feeds on your life force by boring the life out of you, true thing!!

As to Brexit, I believe he'll bumble it ( on purpose ) and some how make us leave despite being made illegal with a No Deal cause it's what his backers want.