Brett Baier tried to sewer Ron Paul at the debate tonight, so typical.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 15, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I don't think it is cast in stone just as the other stories about what happened aren't necessarily what actually happened either. I also read that it landed in Afghanistan and the Taliban cut the wings off, put it on a truck and drove it to Iran. Any of this only makes sense if the U.S. didn't know where it landed.

#11     Dec 15, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

If Ron Paul were President, I don't think Iran would want to fuck with the US like they do now.:eek:

Does that mean Ron would flip flop? Probably. But again, he has balls that clank when he walks, and that is what Iran would fear... Odumbass asking Iran, "can we please have back our spy equipment." LOL!!!!!!! God help us!

#12     Dec 15, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Wait a second, i got to come back to this one because this is the most ludicrous fucking argument i have ever heard.

So you mean to tell me that you believe "the christian science monitor" when they say that some backward country like Iran where they cant even produce enough gasoline to serve their country, somehow had the technology to take over one of our most sophisticated drones, and land it where they saw fit????!?!?!

Well if thats the case then why the fuck would we even be paying for all these instruments?!??! I mean if a bunch of donkeys like Ahmadinejad c an take down the best we have to offer then maybe we should think twice about going to war with them, maybe they are smarter then us. SARCASM.

#13     Dec 15, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Maybe they got some help from Putin. After all, they got a nuclear reactor from the Russians. I don't recall where I read this, but China is supposed to be helping Iran out a lot now with technology, too. Supposedly even with some ICBM's.

#14     Dec 15, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Bottom line is we are fucked if Ron Paul doesnt win, it is quite clear that neither side cares about the constitution, and its almost become a sick goddamn joke when you hear them speak.

Here is the text book line that these assholes use.

"Well we need military intervention because we are trying to protect our freedoms."

When was the last time our freedoms were ever in jeopardy of being stolen from us by another country???

The Bush Administration, and now the Obama administration has used this line as an excuse to steal every single freedom we have, and they do it under the guise of "protecting our freedom"

We just lost the most fundamental freedom we had as americans, which is the right to a fair trial, and the right to protect ourselves against unfair prosecution, and it wasnt stolen by from us by any of our enemies, it was stolen by our own fucking government. I am so mad right now i want to hit someone after watchig this debate.

#15     Dec 15, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed minus the "God dam*ed" part. I'm a Christian, and you'd THINK I'd want Bachman. NOPE! I want a REAL LEADER like Paul, and sadly, the media won't allow it to happen.:(

We're screwed, and that's what the GREEDY, SICK media wants, as again, they want to sell sensationalism, not common sense. It's all about what Gordon Gekko talked about in the 80's as "greed being good." Greed, PLUS the lust for TOTAL power can and WILL bring down empires as history has shown us over and over... We ignore history, and imo, it WILL repeat itself.:(

#16     Dec 15, 2011
  7. rew

rew

Okay, fine. If Iran puts nuclear missiles in Venezuela we'll blockade them. Also, don't forget that it was Kennedy's agreement to take our nukes out of Turkey that got the Russians to agree to take their nukes out of Cuba.

#17     Dec 16, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Just saw the Hannity post debate interview, and it was even worse then the damn debate, the first thing he asks Ron Paul is to promise that he wont run third party, Ron Paul is one of the leaders right now, and thats the question he gets? And of course this is right after he got done giving mitt romney a fucking blowjob, in his previous interview, and asking leading questions to cover up romneys fuck ups. Unbelievable.

#18     Dec 16, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Ron Paul sums up the problem with republicans, and its funny cause even back in 2008 fox news was trying to take him down. :mad:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmoIetpgG6g?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmoIetpgG6g?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

#19     Dec 16, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Here is the video of Brett Baier tripping out. It starts at 9:30, and doesnt just repeat the question over and over, but he also inserts his own derogatory commentary into the mix, and Ron Paul owns him. The rest of the video is good stuff from Ron Paul as well.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNfruyVGOe0?version=3&feature=player_profilepage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNfruyVGOe0?version=3&feature=player_profilepage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

#20     Dec 16, 2011