Brett Baier tried to sewer Ron Paul at the debate tonight, so typical.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 15, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Brett Baier tried to sewer Ron Paul at the debate tonight, so typical.

Any of you guys see when Baier kept trying to push the question about what Ron Paul would do if Iran had a nuke? Ron Paul keeps responding saying "well we know now that Iraq never did have a nuke"

And Baier keeps coming at him asking "what if we knew for sure that Iran had a nuke"

Thats the whole fucking point we thought we knew for sure that Iraq had a nuke and how did that work out for us?

Fox news just used Baier to come across as bi partisan, and relentlessly attack Ron Paul.

Then right after they cut to that fucking chicken hawk piece of shit Rick Santorum, and Rick Santorum said the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

RICK SANTORUM: "THEY DONT HATE US BECAUSE OF WHAT WE DO OR THE POLICIES WE HAVE, THEY HATE US BECAUSE OF WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE BELIEVE IN"

If that is true why dont Iranians attack every other free country? And why dont they attack countries who leave them alone? This is unfathomable stupidity.

For the record i dont think by any means that the hatred, and the terrorism that comes from these countries is justified, but i find it ridiculous that people can possibly be so goddamn stupid that they would deny the motive.

It is quite clear that Fox news, and the Neo Cons came into this debate trying to discredit Ron Paul, Clearly they are scared about the possibility of Paul winning in Iowa.

2. Max E.

Max E.

RICK SANTORUM: "THEY DONT HATE US BECAUSE OF WHAT WE DO OR THE POLICIES WE HAVE...

Im sure that Iran was just sitting around singing "Kumbaya" when they figured out we were running spy drones over their country, because we crashed one in Iran, and it must just make them feel peachy when we impose sanctions on them.

Santorum must be right, I cant see how Iran could possibly hate America based on what we have done to them.

3. pspr

pspr

I think Ron Paul just shot himself in the foot with that Iranian exchange with Bachman. His naivete was crystal clear.

He also seems to have forgotten the blockade Kennedy had to use to get the missiles out of Cuba. It wasn't diplomacy that got Kruschev to back down. It was force of action. And, it was Kennedy's weakness that got us into that confrontation and near nuclear war in the first place

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! You beat me to posting almost the exact same thing maxipad man! Wow! (Btw, how did u get that handle, or should I not ask? Lol!)

I was watching the debate, and doing equity scans in the background. Ron Paul BY FAR kicked the asses of the rest of the pack, and when it was over, I thought the talking heads 'may' give him at least some credit. Oh no!:mad: Once again, common sense is LONG gone in America as evidenced from some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard talking heads say after a TRUE leader like Paul slays his rivals with gool ol' fashioned street smarts.

Fox's Cavuto said "Michelle was on her game," and was impressed with Rick Perry. The rest of the talking heads went right down the damn line of COMPLETELY dismissing what could be the best US President this Country has seen since the 1800's. Pisses me off to know that the media CAN and WILL pick the next leader of OUR Country, and I am at a loss for words over the TOTAL dismissal of Ron Paul.:mad: :mad: :mad:

We are gonna get another 4yrs of Odumbfuck as the media (even the "conservative" Fox news), as dumb fucks in the White House sell air time.:mad: If ANY of you think Romney, or Ginfrich can un-seat odubmass, you're smoking crack as the sheeple will be sheeple, and put his ass back in as there are ZERO candidates other than Ron Paul with swinging, clanking balls that America is begging for!

In the words of Randolph Mortimer, "God help us!":(

The only thing I can see coming that will restore America to America is a revolution, and that's sad, as I've been in combat, and hate war...

5. Max E.

Max E.

How do you think the Cold war would have ended up if we simply started a war with the soviet union?

Hunstman said one of the smartest things i have heard all night. He said "As ambassador to China it made no sense to me to watch us engage in war with Afghanistan, and then watch China walk in right when we were done and steal the mining contracts."

While we are busy destroying our country through war, China is busy building theirs up, because of our wars.

6. pspr

pspr

New information seems to suggest Iran was able to take over GPS navigation of the drone and make it think it was landing at it's home base by landing in Iran. So, it may not have been in Iranian airspace to begin with.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Midd...-Iran-hijacked-US-drone-says-Iranian-engineer

7. I agree with you 100 % on this issue

8. pspr

pspr

This isn't the cold war and we almost did go to war with the USSR. How do you think it would have ended if we just ignored them and let them slowly overrun Europe? Or, if we had let China and N. Korea overrun S. Korea then Japan? Or if we had let Hitler overrun Europe and the U.K and Africa?

9. Max E.

Max E.

New information from a site called "The Christian Science Monitor" has the inside scoop on Iranian military technology???

10. Fucking neo cons like you keep us in these wars with 700 billion a year defense budgets and bombing the middle east which makes them attack us back via terrorism...How is that working out for us ?

#10     Dec 15, 2011