Bret Baier - 1; Obama - 0. Young Student Hammers The Arrogant Professor In A Debate.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Your response once again does not quite address Baier's ignorance of his own country's history. Your ramblings continue to have nothing to do with the posts you quote for reference. Would that be your pesky dementia yet again? How unfortunate.

#31     Mar 18, 2010
  2. I have to say, though I don't like the Anointed One any more than my fellow conservatives, I was rather put off by Baier's interview style. This is the President of the United States. You don't step over him (verbally) that many times in an interview. It was unprofessional. Regardless of how well you like him or whether he's dancing around your questions, respecting the position (if not the man) is paramount.

That is just my opinion.

"We salute the rank, not the man." - Major Winters in Band of Brothers

#32     Mar 18, 2010
  3. Right, baier should have just given him a warning that if he (the president) continued to filibuster, the interview would be concluded.

Then when dumbo ranted on ,stand up and say "Thank you very much Mr President that concludes our discussion" then walk out.

#33     Mar 18, 2010
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Obama was the ill-manor-ed one.
    Obama should know how few minutes a reporter gets with the president.
    Obama should keep his answers succinct and to the point.

It is very unfair and a bad host to be long winded in a timed situation.

It was Obama slyly trying to run out the clock.
    Obama is an ass.

#34     Mar 18, 2010
  5. Succinct answers to the brand that Fox News viewers are accustomed to would have been a complete waste of his time...

You know, the bottom line is people like you would have hated if Obama had not stood his ground, and people like you hate him for the fact that he did stand his ground...

#35     Mar 18, 2010
  6. Let's get one fact straight I hate his hugo chavez appoach to all problems.

Next we have the fact that the only reason obama wanted to get on fox was that's where the viewers are.

I'm sure all the questions were vetted in advance or obama would have balked at the idea.

It should have been plainly obvious to fox mgmt that obama being desperate was looking for a free infomercial on health care if given too much latitude.

So in retrospect fox had their choice ,deny the president an interview or limit his red herring blather.

I'm not sure they made the right choice, but could one imagine the accusations if fox were not going to allow this minstrel show to take place?

#36     Mar 18, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Do you have a link to the "Canadian Thinker" web site?

#37     Mar 18, 2010
  8. Your entire post reeks of offense. Otherwise you wouldn't give a rats ass if he, I, or the baby alah cared about your feelings towards him. And as you've proven that is simply not the case.

But hey... you can be offended by whomever you wish. I would think you would just be honest about it.

#38     Mar 19, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Offense to his arrogant condescending self righteous sanctimonious mentality that his views on US politics actually matter. And worse, (he thinks) matter as much OR MORE than US taxpaying registered voters.

Yes that is offending.

YOU asked about my "feelings" toward him didn't you? I was responding to you.

I thought I was being honest. What exactly is it you think I'm not being honest about?

#39     Mar 19, 2010
  10. Since I only condescend to arrogant fools I can understand why you would take offense.

#40     Mar 19, 2010