Bret Baier - 1; Obama - 0. Young Student Hammers The Arrogant Professor In A Debate.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Mar 18, 2010.

1. keep dreaming

#11     Mar 18, 2010
  2. Since the GOP wants them to pass it,why are they trying so hard to stop them from passing it ?:confused:

#12     Mar 18, 2010
  3. President Obama whipped his arse good and proper. If it weren't for all the incredibly rude interruptions Baier would be out on can as per Roger Ailes.

As the "Who" said " It's an Eminence Front. It was a put on.

#13     Mar 18, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

It never ceases to amaze me how two people can view the exact same thing, and come to polar opposite conclusions on what they've just seen.

#14     Mar 18, 2010
  5. You seriously aren't posting that tired POS cartoon again. Are you?

#15     Mar 18, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

"It would help your alot"?

I'm not sure what that means, but please do tell poor lil' ole me how to embed a file.

Gably isn't seriously spewing his self righteous arrogant sanctimonious busy body irrelevant opinions on US politics again. Is he?

#16     Mar 18, 2010
  7. I thought for your sake you would post something original. I really don't care if you do or don't...but honestly for your sake ...you really should.

#17     Mar 18, 2010
  8. Personally I think you would be flattered by thunderdog's interest in our political system. No? Are you offended by his interest? You appear to be.

#18     Mar 18, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

It's ok. Lucrum was fair and was all over dr jerkullus when he was posting on US politics here.

#19     Mar 18, 2010
  10. Who's "jerkullus?" There have been so many turd holes over the years I've long since quit keeping up with them.

#20     Mar 18, 2010