Breitbart Vs MSNBC - Battle!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/awlzgkeraog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Not bad.

Went to very hostile territory, defended himself competently.

His finish resonated with me. He supports MSNBC. He supports free speech. Im down with that.

3. Savant

Savant

My money is on Brietbart. He's one bad motha-"shutyomouth".

4. Hello

Hello

The end of the piece is priceless, where Breitbart says "I support guys like Olbermann as well, everyone knows where he comes from, everyone knows where you come from" and then the snotty douchebag who tried to nail him from a cross the entire interview, laughs condescendingly as if he is not a biased journalist.

It is funny watching left wing journalist operate, atleast the right wing will be honest, that our journalists are right wing journalists, the left just gets indignant when accused of doing the exact same thing, and acts as if it doesnt happen. This Martin Bashir guy has to be one of the biggest pieces of crap ever, he threw together an interview which only the dullest person in the world could concieve wasnt biased, then gets indignant when being accused of bias.

5. Good stuff. Too bad all conservatives don't fight back like this.

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah I like Breitbart. He was on Bill Maher's show a few weeks back and he held his own there as well. Not bad for a former hippie liberal who saw the light.

7. Hello

Hello

Unfortunately most are far to brainwashed by the time they get out of university. I was lucky, i took mostly finance, and economics classes, where it is almost impossible for anyone but the most deceptive people to argue for bigger government.

Had i taken a bunch of classes in political science, and philosophy, on top of not being able to find a job at the end, id probably be a full on liberal, living off the dole. :D