Breitbart Obama Video: Yikes!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 7, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Still get that tingle run up your leg when you watch your BSNBC? There's no balanced reporting on that channel.

#51     Mar 19, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

This just in: Who cares?

#52     Mar 19, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mostly haughty arrogant condescending busy body Canadians...Oh wait, that's YOU.

#53     Mar 19, 2012
  4. Well in all fairness ed IS good comedy.

#54     Mar 19, 2012
  5. Yeah.. it is funny to watch Ed Shultz make fun of Bill O'Reilly and the rest of Murdoch's goons and their hypocrisy. I keep waiting for the comeback by Faux News. Oops.. No spin there. LOL

Just like how Jon Stewart and O'Reilly had a segment together. Never seen O'Reilly so cornered and couldn't even bully his way out.

Basically logically, it's just all misleading half-truths, lies, distortions by Rupert Murdoch. He runs tabloids for god-sake. His wife is from China so she knows propaganda well. What is sad is that the Republican party has to cater to him. The Republican party used to be respected. Not anymore.. a bunch of cronies towing Murdoch's line and using similar strategies of propaganda and lies.

#55     Mar 19, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ed Schultz?

Wow you are a fucktard. Bay Area, that explains it.

#56     Mar 19, 2012
  7. Typical,.. you are like a little kid. Cornered with nothing to back your side.. yep.. rant and call names. If you think Murdoch is such a good guy, come up with stuff to back yourself.

I keep asking the GOPs here what they think about Murdoch. Funny all quiet. Yep, keep watching his lies. Believe in his lies. Yep, you want to believe it so bad that it's funny.

You found out your hero is really a selfish old pile of asswipe. Embarrassed, you say nothing. That is what is funny. I hope one day the Republican party can get rid of this crook and come to the center instead of embarassing themselves.

#57     Mar 19, 2012
  8. As mentioned before, it's much easier to control people with bias, and it becomes Pavlovian in nature actually. Open minded, independents, centrists, tend to listen to both sides and make up their own minds instead of just 'having to hate' one side or the other. Nothing new here, just basic herd following Fox. And, the name calling is just too easy to invoke, or ignite. You just watch.

c

#58     Mar 19, 2012
  9. If you actually were an "independent", I'd find your schtick a bit more convincing...but as has been pointed out repeatedly by just about everyone in the P&R section, you are no such thing. At best you are leftist "lite".

#59     Mar 19, 2012
  10. OK, let me try this again. Social liberal, I don't like the government telling me what to do, or come into my bedrooms, or push citizens around by eavesdropping on phone or internet lines. Fiscal conservative, want to reduce wasteful spending, and lower taxes. I pay way too much in taxes.

And when it comes to wasting tax money on unnecessary wars, in the $billions, then it hits both side of me. Wasting money and lives for no reason.

Not a big deal, just the way I am. Sorry if some of that seems too liberal to some. Those who know me accuse me of the other side when chatting up financials.

c

#60     Mar 19, 2012