Breitbart Obama Video: Yikes!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah and dont forget RCG told us that Ron Paul is a racist because some far right groups that he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with support his libertarian views.

Ron Paul didnt even have to be involved with these groups for RCG to claim he was a racist, the simple fact that these nuts were libertarians who voted for Ron Paul was enough for RCG to claim Ron Paul was a racist.

But then when you find out that Obama was ACTUALLY INTIMATELY INVOLVED with a bunch of radical communist groups, the response from the left is "nothing to see here" and they imply that we are crazy/paranoid for pointing it out.

The double standard just blows me away..

#41     Mar 8, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Great points Max.

#42     Mar 8, 2012
  3. Eight

Eight

I hate those "Liberation Theology" attack dogs like Jeremiah Wright.

Liberation Theology is Marxism repackaged to be Christianity.. That is as much theology as our current POTUS has been exposed to most likely.

The Reverend Jessie Jackson has a radio show, same s^$t different microphone.. I listened to him just before Christmas, he devoted about 5 seconds to some kind of a vague Jesus then launched into his infomercial for the Race industry...

#43     Mar 8, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I agree

#44     Mar 8, 2012
  5. Yes the double standard is unreal on the right as well. Hmm, let's see.. let's look at Murdoch's goons in the UK. I'm sure they talk about it on a minimum scale or if not much at all on Faux News. Oh wait, GOPers don't want to talk about that because it will upset their boss. LOL

Oh the humility of Murdoch. I'm sure he's a nice, warm, fuzzy guy. Yeah right, more like a vile slimeball that needs to be locked up.

#45     Mar 19, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Only someone from a town that insists that the ownership of goldfish be made illegal could say those things with a straight face. The bay area is filled with the most self-righteous clueless leftists in the whole world outside of Caracas or Chicago.

I don't see anything shocking in the video but I suspect subsequent videos will be more damaging like the video of Eric Holder released today. You folks deceived the American people and they were innocently stupid enough to elect a man of unknown background. That background is going to be exposed between now and November and I suspect the country is going to react unfavorable towards Barrack Obama.

#46     Mar 19, 2012
  7. Wait a minute.. since when has anyone in Obama's admin been arrested?

Wait a minute.. Rupert Murdoch's Redhead Rebecca Brooks amongst others.. oh wait his son had to step down too. I wonder why?

Wait a minute.. now they say that corruption is ramptant with the police department over there with Murdoch's goon's fingers all over the place .. many of them paid off. Rebecca Brooks took home the police horse for her own personal use. LOL. Oh but Murdoch loves Rebekkka!!!

Well you don't want to talk about ACTUAL EVENTS that happened but mere fantasies about Obama that you're dreaming up because you've been watching Murdoch television all night.

Murdoch is the biggest scambag Rich guy on earth. He is the reason why our country is so divided over politics today. That is one man that I didn't care about if he had cancer. He is a cancer.

So is Murdoch still your hero?

#47     Mar 19, 2012
  8. Breitbart is not much different than Murdoch.

Taking things out of context to try to make someone look bad. Probably an agent of Murdoch.

People on the right, have been falling hook line and sinker for Murdoch's venom.

I used to watch Fox News long ago. I used to be more conservative long ago. Until Bush Jr. lied to us to get us into a war we didn't need. At that point, I realized that it was all propaganda on Faux News. I don't watch it anymore.

Funny is that when I watch MSNBC now, they make fun of the stuff Faux News commentators say all the time. Calling them out on hypocrasies. Yet where is the response by Faux News? Where's Bill O'Reilly slamming Ed Shultz? They have none because they know that they are lying or misleading the audience.

#48     Mar 19, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

You really watch MSNBC? LOL. Dude, you should have left that part out. And btw, Breitbart was a CA liberal most of his life. There is far more venom coming out of the mouths of that irish drunk Chris Matthews. And don't get me started on Ed Schulz and Rachael Maddow.

#49     Mar 19, 2012
  10. @Maverick

Prove to me that MSNBC is not worth watching. I enjoy Ed Shultz's show the most. He always points out the false misleading segments of Faux News. But I ask where is the rebuttal from Faux News? If someone is saying what you're saying is a lie or misleading, do you think you would fight back? Where is Bill O'Reilly slamming Shultz? I just think there is nothing they can fight back with because it's all misleading and lies. I used to watch Fox News long ago. Never again will I be mislead.

I don't agree with everything on MSNBC but I like it more than Fox News.

Also it's funny that you don't mention anything about Murdoch. Do you honestly think he's a nice guy and wants to do good in the world? And you believe his venom that he spews out to you? He spews the venom because you guys believe him so desperately because you hate Obama. Plus you give Murdoch the double standard and believe everything he says. Including when they said the hacking was isolated years ago. Woops.. Naive!

All I can say about Faux News is look at who is running the show. Nuff Said. Dirty crook that will sell anyone out for money.

That's the difference between the GOPs and Liberals.. GOPers believe that it's good to be selfish even to the detriment of society.

#50     Mar 19, 2012