Breitbart Obama Video: Yikes!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Houston, we have a problem!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/07/buzzefeed-selectively-edits-obama-tape

Earlier today, Buzzfeed’s Ben Smith announced on Twitter that video researcher Andrew Kaczynski had released “the mysterious Harvard/Obama/race video that the Breitbart folks have been talking about.”

The video, which Kaczynski says was “licensed from a Boston television station,” shows a young Barack Obama leading a protest at Harvard Law School on behalf of Prof. Derrick Bell, a radical academic tied to Jeremiah Wright--about whom we will be releasing significant information in the coming hours.

However, the video has been selectively edited--either by the Boston television station or by Buzzfeed itself. Over the course of the day, Breitbart.com will be releasing additional footage that has been hidden by Obama's allies in the mainstream media and academia.

Breitbart.com Editor-in-Chief Joel Pollak and Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro will appear on The Sean Hannity Show to discuss the tape. The full tape will be released tonight on Fox News' Hannity.

2. OMG !.... Imagine a young person in college being all radical and activist and uppity!!

Only retarded, anal retentive righties who iron their underwear would be surprised at such a thing.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let's just wait and see what our friend Barry has to say first shall we? :)

4. No, I want to jump to the conclusion that no matter what he says the reactionary right will knock it. Hell, they can't even acknowledge the essence of truth in OWS movement, and protesting in-general confuses them.

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

And if MSNBC had a video of Romney in college with a white supremacist group and Romney gave a speech to them would you be interested in hearing that? Would you....like.....how do you say...."knock it?" :)

Hmm....

6. Absolutely. The idea of Mitt passionately believing in SOMETHING would be a surprise.

I can see it now......

"Folks, the magic underwear, don't forget to iron them ! Only then can we feel morally superior to the un-ironed masses. Make sure the setting is on permanent press, no, cotton, umm I mean wool, ok make that delicates. What? You don't want to iron? ..... Ok, I meant ironing underwear is stupid !! ......Right?"

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Uhh....perhaps you missed the MSNBC's nightly coverage for two weeks straight of a video that surfaced while Rand Paul was in college doing a bong hit and kidnapping some sorority girl for a prank. Yeah dude, they ran the video EVERY SINGLE NIGHT going into his election. So...like...what were you saying again? :D

8. Max E.

Max E.

Cant wait for these videos to come out. It would be very fitting if Breitbart ends up being the one to take down Obama. Real Clear Politics just linked to an article that Breitbart had written a couple days before he died, but hadnt had a chance to throw up on his site yet, i think this article was supposed to be the first one in a series, that he was going to release along with the videos eventually, its kind of long and it has graphics, so here is the link to it if you havent read it yet.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/04/obama-alinsky-love-song

9. Another drama queen thread.

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

You mean like this one:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=221311

"I created an account of $100 to trade it for the purpose of this journal, which is to run a number of experiments that would involve (1) some new entry/exit methods I developed as approximations of some more demanding trading models, (2) some new money management methods, and (3) to ascertain whether small-money vs. big-money has effects on trading psychology."

tradingjournals

#10     Mar 7, 2012