Breitbart is losing its mind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Nov 29, 2019.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Then you failed them in their righteous fight.

#31     Nov 30, 2019
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

#32     Nov 30, 2019
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I don't generally push my view onto anyone unless they mouth off as you have. My parents have certain entertainment needs so it make sense for them. Also there is a technological barrier to what I do. It requires some computer knowledge.

If you think CNN is progress you are either a damned fool or too young to remember what journalism looks like, likely both.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    #33     Nov 30, 2019
  4. themickey

themickey

OMFG, scary :)

#34     Nov 30, 2019
  5. wildchild

wildchild

What are you talking about? Look at Baltimore, San Fran, Chicago, and LA. The so-called 'progressives' turned San Fran into a literal shithole where you actually need an app so you can avoid human feces when you are walking down the street. If that is what you call progress, you can keep it. The other cities on the list arent any better.

You can keep the feces on the street and I will stick with lower taxes, smaller government, and individual liberty.

#35     Nov 30, 2019
  6. RRY16

RRY16

What flavor of biscuits do you feed your significant other?

#36     Nov 30, 2019
  7. Banjo

Banjo

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-thanksgiving-day-plans/ar-BBXz61U?li=BBnb7Kz
    Newsweek fires reporter who published inaccurate story on Trump's Thanksgiving Day plans

A Nov. 18 story headlined “U.S. has world’s highest rate of children in detention -U.N. study” is withdrawn. The United Nations issued a statement on Nov. 19 saying the number was not current but was for the year 2015. No replacement story will be issued.

This of course ignores the number of unaccompanied minors which ballooned under Obama due to central American violence, and those separated from their parents which became policy under Trump.

#38     Nov 30, 2019
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

True.Lincoln also had hundreds of thousands of their ancestors slaughtered as well,too bad he didn't kill of them though.

#39     Nov 30, 2019
  10. Banjo

Banjo

Exactly, you're making my point. The agenda comes first and any pertinent info/facts are spun, omitted to fit it. Everybody's walking around in echo chambers.
    Hmmm, I wonder if one can sell echo chambers. Oh,wait, it's already been done.

#40     Nov 30, 2019