Breitbart is losing its mind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Nov 29, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

So you are for free speech then get upset about people attacking Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

Now that is rich.

#21     Nov 30, 2019
    Snarkhund and smallfil like this.
  2. wildchild

wildchild

It is the left who ignores basic medical principles. Leftists are not even aware that there is a biological difference between a man and woman.

#22     Nov 30, 2019
    Snarkhund and smallfil like this.
  3. smallfil

smallfil

Redbox has $2 rentals which is Blu Ray. I choose which movies to watch and do not go to theaters anymore. Have Sling TV too which has a lot of movies, reality shows, unfortunately, CNN is part of the line up and Bloomberg which atleast, has business news. Not too bad at $26 a month. That is plenty. Most Hollywood movies bomb which is good. Some of these extreme liberals need to have less movies to earn from. A win-win for the rest of Americans. Boycott Chinese goods while, we are at it to help put pressure on the Chinese on the US-China trade war.

#23     Nov 30, 2019
    Snarkhund likes this.
  4. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

You can take individual statements and find fault with them but on the whole Breitbart is right. Centralization of data has the potential of bringing about many unanticipated consequences. Over exposure to stimuli controlled by a relative few also has this effect.

Credit cards. I tried to stop using credit cards as often but gave in to the realization that my efforts would have no effect on the over all trend. We are all being bribed to use credit cards. Perhaps in 5 years this will be the only way to buy and sell.

How prescient to have been written over 2,000 years ago - "You will need a number to buy and sell."

On the topic of Eugenics - It can be a means of generating superior traits. You do have to understand the concepts of recessive and dominate and have the will to weed out the recessive inferiors.

So while it is true that inbreeding can have negative consequences there is also the potential of enhancing the gene pool.

There are many select groups through out the world that practice Eugenics. It is unfortunate that the concept got associated with Nazism and that with the plight of the Jews. Ironically there are small Jewish groups that have been practicing Eugenics for 1,000's of years.

I do not have the will or skill to live off the grid. But after the next Flood or Cleansing those off the grid will have a higher chance of surviving.

#24     Nov 30, 2019
    Snarkhund likes this.
  5. elderado

elderado

That was where your post didn't make any sense.

More likely it was advocating a better understanding of the choices you make and how they may affect you. If fakebook is using you to sell your data, you have other choices than to continue to use it. If you don't want to use google there are other choices.

Nothing wrong with that.

Here's a choice I didn't make yesterday.

#25     Nov 30, 2019
    smallfil and Snarkhund like this.
  6. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Streaming is legal.

If DeNiro is going to call my President a c**ksucker then he is open game, in season and I have a tag.

#26     Nov 30, 2019
  7. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

My parents recently got SlingTV and they like it so far.

I spend about what most people spend on a premium cable package for unlimited data from a line leaser. I have a Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 mobile router, a small puck I can take anywhere. I have a directional antenna for it but it really doesnt need it. I also pay for VPN service. So I'm paying about the same as any average household but just not cable or satellite that would send revenue to CNN, the NFL and others.

Its not a big deal or uncommon and it is not illegal. I mostly watch YouTube or Bitchute and there are a ton of sites that stream all of the networks. I mentioned Kodi for movies. It was a little bit of an adjustment at first but its been so long now that I'm used to it.

#27     Nov 30, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

imagine living your life so triggered that you have to go off grid? This cult is amazing

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...icans-say-trump-better-president-than-lincoln
    Poll: Majority of Republicans say Trump better president than Lincoln

Lincoln get a red mark for liberating the slaves.

#28     Nov 30, 2019
  9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

10. RedDuke

RedDuke

I am talking about narrative they pushing. Essentially conservatives want to stop progress.

#30     Nov 30, 2019