Breitbart is losing its mind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Nov 29, 2019.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

These were just few. The point is everyone is out there to get poor conservatives and everything that is not conservative needs to be avoided as plague.

If you want to live in a world like that, be my guest. I will make every effort, I can, to leave to my kids a vibrant and progressive world with freedoms, including freedom of speech, which our current president is attacking all the time because he does not like what they say about him.

#11     Nov 29, 2019
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Dicks had a great quarter. Your boycott is working!

#12     Nov 29, 2019
    RedDuke likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

#13     Nov 29, 2019
  4. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I don't delude myself into thinking my actions have any effect anywhere ever. Its a matter of principle and something I do for myself. If possible I prevent a dollar of my money from going to leftist assholes.

Trying to explain principles to liberals... LOL another futile exercise.

#14     Nov 29, 2019
  5. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

For instance, we're watching The Irishman right now (3.5 hours of old guys). Does it make any difference in the larger scheme of things? No.

But does it please me to raise my middle finger to Robert DeNiro by watching his movie for free?

Yes, immensely.

As I always say, its the little things that count.

#15     Nov 30, 2019
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#16     Nov 30, 2019
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Then you failed. They did not advocate for not paying for it, they advocated for ignoring it all together. The fact that you watched and enjoyed it is exactly what they are against. What’s your take on that ?

#17     Nov 30, 2019
  8. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I don't care what anyone advocates. I steer my own course and cut the cord in 2011.

My first post was clear, you can partake of Hollywood culture, just don't pay them for it. I can see that it upsets you. Deal with it.

#18     Nov 30, 2019
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Hypocrite. Talks about principles and advocates stealing.

#19     Nov 30, 2019
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

It does not upset me one bit. Once again you missing the point, they essentially advocating ignoring most of current innovations. Their ultra right base takes it further, they even ignoring modern medical achievements, and think that thoughts and prayers will cure deceases.

#20     Nov 30, 2019