Breakout Massive Base ELON Buy Me!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 12, 2007.

1. hels02

hels02

Sorry, I missed this one. Still nursing my wound from AVNR. LOL!

#11     Apr 23, 2007
  2. Ok Folks I bailed today! 1200 shares sold over $18!

Purchase Cost $12.12 TOTAL RETURN 50% or over $7,000 dollars..... Without this trade my account would be in deep doo doo. Now where oh where to put this $'s? Todays Ideas ) IDMI, MED, NCTY, MIVA, BOOM, VNUS, CRNT, NEXS and AEZS..... ~ stoney

#12     Jun 4, 2007
  3. Tuke

Tuke

Hey Stoney! I played IDMI this morning with great returns. I don't have a lot to dump into stocks at the moment but I bought 2000 shares at $4 @ 9:30 and sold them at $4.65 about 20 minutes later. It's my one big saving grace the last few trading days. I'm gonna view yer other watches and add them to my list as well.

#13     Jun 4, 2007
  4. Tuke did you see that explode today!

Add DGIT to the list! ~stoney

#14     Jun 4, 2007
  5. Tuke

Tuke

DUDE!!!! NO KIDDING!!!! That was a fun 20 minute ride I had this morning! And the stock was fun to trade as well! heehee My wife would smack me if she read that! :p

If I had been paying attention I would have let it drop and then got back in about $4 and rode the thing back up again. DANG!!!! That stock was CRAZY today!

GDIT has been added. That looks like a player! Thanks for the heads up on that one!

Did you see ICE run like a madman after the announcement of the acquisition? Wish I had a bunch of money to play with when I saw that news.

#15     Jun 4, 2007
  6. Then I guess you missed yesterday's 32% move. Hey, relax, you only left $3m on the table and exchanging a proving position for fresh risk is oh so shrewd.

#16     Jul 11, 2007
  7. efficient what happened I missed the news??

This money actually came from another stock that has spiked again (REFR) so the bad trading continues for me! Unfortunately I am constrained in my account with only so much cash and I have to move around quite a bit. Good for etrade bad for me. The sell here went into CRNT & NEXS,
    CRNT went up over 30% and NEXS is up a good 17% we can't be perfect in our decisions.

#17     Jul 11, 2007
  8. dstod

dstod

What do you think about ELON at these levels?

I picked some up on today's pullback at 18.71.

#18     Jul 12, 2007

9. You should be able to answer your own question, that is, IF you stuck around. $22.20 as I write.

#19     Jul 16, 2007
  10. dstod

dstod

No--- i got out for just over a point on Friday... After pulling the trigger, i strongly felt i would regret exiting the trade...

And all day today I felt disgusted... I need to give my trades time to materialize... I think this still has room to run.. Earnings are out next week. I'd love to buy some on a pullback...

#20     Jul 16, 2007