Breaking the Silence short documentary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Jan 22, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Because, like other religions, many do not go to church every sunday or any sunday, just like Obama who says he practices at home, so they are not really practicing muslims. Give it a chance to establish itslelf and you'll probably see a lot of islamic violence. Haven't you noticed the attempted bombings recently in the U.S. by muslims? But for the grace of God we would have had hundreds of people killed or injured just recently. Now, get off your high horse and face reality.

#31     Jan 24, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

There is over 2 million muslims in the united states, there was what maybe 5-10 terrorist attempts in the U.S. last year? Of which only 1 succesful.

1 in 200,000 muslims is such a high number it is truly an empidemic.

You seem to be able to make no distinction whatsoever between the hard working muslims who come here for an opportunity to raise their family and escaqpe the violence in the middle east, and the whackos who live in afghanistan who are still living in the stone ages.

The moderate muslims living in america easily ooutnumber the violent extremists by 99.99%

#32     Jan 24, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's your take on the riots and "demonstrations" of the Muslims in Europe?

#33     Jan 24, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

I think that there is obviously a much higher percentage of radicals living in Europe than in North America but it is still a minority at this point.

#34     Jan 24, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Hello, you are very naive. Why do you think we have to go though such security measures at every airport in the U.S.? It's not the Christian terrorists they are looking for. Now, quit with the non-sense.

#35     Jan 24, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

You arent very bright, if you were to ask me whether or not i thought that the large majority of terrorists are muslims, i would have said yes that i believe that, but that does not change the fact that the overwhelming majority of western muslims are not terrorists. It is you who is spewing the non sense, you seem to believe that since most terrorist attacks happen from muslims that every single muslim is a terrorist. This is simply not true, and it is especially not true in north america. Where the overwhelming majority are good hard working people.

You seem unable to make the distinction between the nutjobs living in palestine, and afghanistan and the ones who live in the united states.

#36     Jan 24, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha. It is you that's not very bright. It doesn't take a majority to do significant damage and effect the way people live their lives. You obviously have a horse on the other side in this race and your comments are biased and rediculous. I'm not going to answer any more of your comments on this subject since your discussion is not rational.

#37     Jan 24, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

Yeah amazingly my comments are biased by the fact that i have lived with, and hung around with muslims all my life, and even dated a muslim girl, where as you have never even met one and you live in a fantasy world where all muslims in america are taliban fighters. I live in reality pal sorry. The reality is that the overwhelming majority of muslims living in North America are good people.

Either that or they were all just faking me out my entire life so they could secretly operate their muslim terror cells behind the scenes going un-noticed. Maybe that is it, i will let you know when one of the dozens of muslims i went to school with ends up getting caught for a terror plot, until then it is you who knows absolutely nothing about the muslim community, that lives in North America.

You should maybe go take a trip to Israel, or palestine, or Afghanistan so you can discerne the difference between America, and a place that actually has huge problems with muslim extremists.

#38     Jan 24, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

The number 1 billion has not sunk in with these guys. They suck at math. Though pspr did mention that it does not take a majority, and that is true, so please pass it on to our technical genius here.

#39     Jan 24, 2011