Breaking the Law?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by crawlin, Feb 28, 2002.

1. BruceF

BruceF

LOL I love this statement. Without qualifying it, it can mean anything. And it's subject to the listenter's beliefs.

Just think about it for a second. Is he talking about a used Yugo, a McLaren F1, a Duesenberg, or what? Or how about one of the no money down car deals?

#11     Mar 1, 2002
  2. I got suckered into buying a car without a title - the scum bag dealer told me that the car was old enough that a notarized bill of sale was ok. Then I go to register it, and the state of GA will not issue plates because apparently it was abandoned, then picked up and sold by a salvage company. GA said no matter what, they will never issue plates for it. Of course the dealer never returns calls, and I would have to go back and forth to the town he is in to take him to small claims court. I now live in FL. I talked to a salvage dealer down here, he said all the DMV computer systems are connected and I can't register it down here either AND I have to have a title to even sell it for scrap. He told me to take it somewhere and abandon it! So I have a 1984 Prelude with 77K miles that runs great but is less than worthless.

So if I make ANY money in a day, it is enough to buy A car.

#12     Mar 1, 2002
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Thats the part it didnt put in on mine. I put it between <> so it didnt show up :)

#13     Mar 1, 2002
  4. Thug,

why not buy a junk car same model as yours but with a title, get plates for it and put them on your good one. oh, sorry, I guess that would be illegal.

#14     Mar 1, 2002
  5. nitro

nitro

Too bad I am too violently ill to speak my mind...

Ugh, back to bed.

nitro

#15     Mar 1, 2002
  6. crawlin

crawlin

anonymous so he doesn't know who is reporting him to the feds....and this was his response:

I find that men(assuming that you are) who do not address me by my name
    and
    who do not identify them selves
    by there's, usually do not have the balls to make it in trading let
    alone
    challenge me. Sorry but I have always been one to call it the way I see
    it.
    However if any one wants to pay to see, I would be able to PROVE as of
    yesterdays close that I was up 35k so far for the year on a 150K
    account.
    That is more then %10 a month if you lost your calculator.

Oscar

#16     Mar 1, 2002
  7. crawlin

crawlin

I have a $37,000 car- so he couldn't buy mine. I think we were right in our assumptions that he made enough to buy a 1979 Pinto that day. He's up only $35,000 for the year and he is the best SP trader in the world?

Hardly!

But then again- the punk trained some chick to trade six months ago and she is up 1000%....over 10x better than he is. So that right there proves there is a better trader in the world. Unless he is lying or she is lying-which makes that call something the regs would love to hear!

Anybody ever deal with this freak?

#17     Mar 1, 2002
  8. I don't know , man. These hard working systems guys sweat bullets night and day coming up with keys to the kingdom, and all they get is grief.

Have some respect and gratitude.

#18     Mar 2, 2002
  9. <i>However if any one wants to pay to see</i>

I know a way to make a million bucks.

Just give me a million bucks, and I'll tell you what it is.

:D

#19     Mar 2, 2002
  10. crawlin

crawlin

He writes in an e-mail that I am a poor pathetic sould and am nowslandering him. I sent him a webster definition of slandering- it states that it is to make FALSE statements to ruin ones reputation..... funny- nothing false was said- just repeated what he said. Homie is lonney.

Anyway- I guess nobody knows the real answer to the question if those remarks were breaking the law or not eh?

Oh well.... I'll find it myself. thanks anyways!!

#20     Mar 4, 2002