BREAKING: Supreme Court rules on abortion case

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

& Donnie used leverage he had on Kennedy's son to force him to step down & appoint Beer Kavanaugh. Same shit they accuse the FBI of doing

#11     Jun 29, 2020
  2. jem

jem

What the heck?

My comment was aimed at showing that the Bush family are really establishment liberals...
    old school liberal Republicans used to exist out in the open and even get elected.
    They were sometimes called Rockefeller Republicans.

They still exist they just pretend they are something else to get elected.

#12     Jun 29, 2020
  3. Lol . . . . they become so upset when they don't get it their way.

#13     Jun 29, 2020
  4. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Breyer and Ginsburg shouldn't be on the court.

As are as I'm concerned, once you hit 80 thats it you're done.

I cant trust you're not mentally inept.

#14     Jun 29, 2020
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

Neither should Gorsuch (stolen appointment) nor Kavanaugh (alleged attempt rapist & perjurer)

#15     Jun 29, 2020
  6. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

but both still have a functioning brain.

#16     Jun 29, 2020
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Rednecks: "By Gawd, they better NOT allow them murdering no babies!!!"

Also rednecks: "By Gawd, they better not allow the blacks to get welfare! All they do is have babies to make more money!!! It's crazy!!!"

Also rednecks: "WHERE'S MAH FARM SUBSIDY CHECK!?!?! BY GAWD, THE GUBMINT OWES IT TO ME!!!"

#17     Jun 29, 2020
    Ricter likes this.
  8. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

You mean these racist rednecks? Just checking..

n.JPG

#18     Jun 29, 2020
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Christ. Is it any wonder politics are so divisive. Instead of you people fighting over people that you hate, why don't you argue the merits (or lack thereof) in the decision? Conservatives in the thread just pointing out what a disgrace Roberts is. Liberals laughing at how this sets Trump back.

And neither of you talking about why the decision is or is not good for the people.

I support the decision. I support it for several reasons. First, I am PRO CHOICE. Not personally. Personally, I believe in pro-life. I was raised Catholic and while I don't hold to all of my religious upbringing, this I do. My reasons are my own. But I also don't believe I have a right to make that decision for someone else (Libertarian).

Why I support this decision - why should someone only be allowed to perform in a clinic if they serve in a hospital within 30 miles from that clinic's location? What is the supporting reason to enforce that decision? Happy to consider alternative viewpoints outside of "Trump sucks" or "liberals are batshit crazy".

#19     Jun 29, 2020
    Nine_Ender and El OchoCinco like this.
  10. The thing is that whenever a republican court justice has been appointed it is always argued by the media/the dems that these justices are Attila the Hun and your dick is going to fall off if you confirm one of these heathens. Then, people such as myself, argue that that's bullshit, some of these guys are not all that conservative - they are moderates or liberal-lite which the left sees as right-wing now. And the dem script requires them to be seen that way.

Then when one of the justices who falls into that category votes moderate or lib-lite then the lefties jump up and down because he did not fit the script that they never fit in the first place.

It's what they do.

#20     Jun 29, 2020